Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Interview with the World Heavyweight Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Interview with the World Heavyweight Champion Empty
PostSubject: An Interview with the World Heavyweight Champion   An Interview with the World Heavyweight Champion EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:07 am

*We come back from a Commercial Break on Smackdown, where an Interviewer has appeared on the Titantron.*

Interviewer:
I am joined at this time with the last WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Christopher Daniels.

An Interview with the World Heavyweight Champion 33z3gra

Christopher Daniels:
It's...THE FALLEN ANGEL, Christopher Daniels. You also forgot to mention that I am one half of the World Tag Team Champions...OF THE WORLD! As you were saying...

Interviewer:
Congratulations on your hard-earned victory against Bray Wyatt on RAW, you've show that you can hang with the biggest of superstars. We've just got word that you'll be facing someone bigger next week for your World Heavyweight Championship, it's going to be Rikishi. Your thoughts?

Christopher Daniels:
Now lets just set the record straight here, I have respect for the accolades this man has. Former Intercontinental Champion, former WWF Champion. But let me get this across clearly, I just don't like the guy. When I first joined the WWF, he was my first opponent. He kicked my ass all over that ring. But a lot has changed since 6 Months ago. While Rikishi was "ruling the roost" here in WWF, I was racking up wins left, right and centre. He won his Title in a One on One, never really facing ANY challenges until Monday Night, where he failed to retain. I won this World Title in a 5 Minute TLC Match, destroying Cody Rhodes. I got attacked by Dolph Ziggler & Randy Orton, but I still managed to kick Ziggler's ass. I even had to defend this Title in a Fatal 4 Way, something Rikishi couldn't do. Not only that, but Rikishi didn't go on an 18-Win Streak.

Interviewer:
Strong words there. We've just got word that your request for a TLC Match on RAW was turned down by Rikishi, he just wants a One on One match which Jonathan Coachman has granted him. Your thoughts going into this match?

Christopher Daniels:
I expected it. Oh Rikishi, how predictable do you want to be? How desperate are you to hold a Singles Championship in this Federation? This man is nothing more than a coward, a loser, a waste of space. He needs to learn to live life on the edge a little more. We could have had Match Of The Century in a TLC Match, but no, he took the pussy way out. Not only that, but he checked Jonathan Coachman's Email Inbox, just to see what time I sent my TLC Match Request. How sad is that?

*The interviewer breaks out into laughter, agreeing with Daniels that it's the most pathetic thing he's ever seen.*

Christopher Daniels:
I've faced many challenges in my career within WWF and WCW. This is a big one. But the bigger they are, the harder they fall right? The only man I couldn't defeat was Road Dogg, but he's now sitting in his retirement home, being spoon-fed soup of the day. Rikishi, once you lose this match, you're going to be knocked right back down the Ladder. Obviously not a real Ladder, because you clearly fear those, but a metaphorical Ladder. I currently have to best Record on the Roster, I'm going to be the first man to reach 50 wins, and you were here what...3 months before me? I am BETTER than you, I always will be. I advise everybody to tune in to Monday Night, when I pin that fat prick 1...2...3.

Interviewer:
We saw Drew McIntyre capture the WWF Championship on RAW this week, your thoughts?

Christopher Daniels:
He's extremely talented in the ring, and it shows. He took the Intercontinental Championship from Rikishi before, and he just took the WWF Championship from him this time. It's as if Drew if Keesh's kryptonite. Next week, once I retain, i'll be coming after you Drew at Summerslam. We WILL unify these Titles. We'll put on a show for the people, but at the end of the day, i'm just the best this company has to offer. I'll become the face of WWF, just like I was the face of WCW. Let me make this very clear, I WILL become the Undisputed Champion...OF THE WORLD!

Interviewer:
Some very true words from Christopher Daniels. I wish you the best of luck in your Title Defense on Monday.

*Interview ends.*

(PROMO CLOSED AND READY TO BE GRADED - Only a short Promo this week, I don't have time to make a long one)
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

An Interview with the World Heavyweight Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Interview with the World Heavyweight Champion   An Interview with the World Heavyweight Champion EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Christopher Daniels:

Even for a short backstage promo this was good, you did very well hyping up your match with Rikishi bringing up past events with both him and yourself. You also set up some groundwork for a Drew and Daniels feud which is great. I'm looking forward to promoting with you. +4Sp
Back to top Go down

An Interview with the World Heavyweight Champion
Page 1 of 1