Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

couple of questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misfits1983

couple of questions  Empty
PostSubject: couple of questions    couple of questions  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Just some questions about feuding. When you guys are having a feud are the outcomes pre determined like in pro wrestling? Do you talk to the guy your writing the storyline with and say ok ill go over on raw but ill put you over next week at the ppv? Or do you just go in trying to win every match you play?
Another thing I noticed is people don't sell when u pin them, they kick out right away. When I get pinned if I can kick out easy enough ill sell the pin and kick at 2. Even if I pin you and you cant kick out, I will hit the LB and kick out if the time isn't right for the finish. So yea, im kind of looking for a real wrestling/booking/writing experience and would like to have more matches that are semi choreographed, and finishes predetermined ( maybe not the ppv's) and teamwork on the storylines. So yea, after Raw this week im open to feud, send me a message if you have some ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

couple of questions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of questions    couple of questions  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Misfits1983 wrote:
Just some questions about feuding. When you guys are having a feud are the outcomes pre determined like in pro wrestling? Do you talk to the guy your writing the storyline with and say ok ill go over on raw but ill put you over next week at the ppv? Or do you just go in trying to win every match you play?
Another thing I noticed is people don't sell when u pin them, they kick out right away. When I get pinned if I can kick out easy enough ill sell the pin and kick at 2. Even if I pin you and you cant kick out, I will hit the LB and kick out if the time isn't right for the finish. So yea, im kind of looking for a real wrestling/booking/writing experience and would like to have more matches that are semi choreographed, and finishes predetermined ( maybe not the ppv's) and teamwork on the storylines. So yea, after Raw this week im open to feud, send me a message if you have some ideas Smile
Nope. This is all on you. You build up your character and you setup your feuds. We give you free reign to do whatever you want. If you want to lay down for your opponent, you're more than welcome. Its generally best to just play the matches and then write out what you wanted to happen in a promo (this is what most of us do). We don't really do predetermined anything but you're more than welcome to do it if your opponent is up for it.

For the part in red, some us do that (me, Dash) so we can keep the game going because we enjoy playing with the other person (though I usually do it for everyone but I don't like 'first finisher win' matches and like to keep them going).

So yeah, basically you get to do everything for your character. Feuds, gimmick (if you want Goldberg to be a ballerina, go for it), moves (as long as they are realistic), etc.
Back to top Go down

couple of questions
Page 1 of 1