Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans for the Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

Plans for the Future Empty
PostSubject: Plans for the Future   Plans for the Future EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:31 am

The scene is set backstage just moments after Kevin Nash's match on Smackdown. As JBL is in his usual suit and cowboy hat and Kevin Nash is wearing his ring gear JBL begins to speak.

JBL:
Now that's how you do it Kevin. Did you see how dominant you were in that ring? The objective was to make your opponent bleed and that's exactly what you did to that phony millionaire douche bag. This win is defiantly gonna help us out in the future as we climb our way to the top of the WCF Mountain. Next week, we're gonna march down to that ring and we're gonna issue an open challenge. I don't care who it is that comes out but you're gonna beat em. You got that? You do whatever you have to do to win and look good doing it too because I'll need some good photos of you for the internet.

John lays his hand on Kevin's shoulder.

Now I understand that you receive a lot of hate on the internet. But, don't you worry Kev. I'm gonna end the rumors and make everyone realize that your rise back to the top is the real deal. You'll have gold around your waist before you know it. Hell I'll buy you a path way to the top. With my management and money, they'll be begging to have you in the main event of Wrestlemania 2. Now not only will we issue an open challenge. But if you win that open challenge then I got a surprise for you on Smackdown.

Kevin shakes his head in agreement.

Now we got to get back to the hotel. We got an autograph signing tomorrow in Orlando so without further a do, here's our ride.

Kevin looks into the direction that John is pointing to reveal a large private plane with the name "JBL" on the side. Kevin smiles as he follows JBL towards the plane.

Plans for the Future WWEAirplane_display_image

[Closed and Open for Feedback. Short and Sweet promo]
Back to top Go down

Plans for the Future
Page 1 of 1