Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniels talks Wrestlemania, Tonight's RAW Match and his Future.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PunisherLH

PunisherLH

Daniels talks Wrestlemania, Tonight's RAW Match and his Future. Empty
PostSubject: Daniels talks Wrestlemania, Tonight's RAW Match and his Future.   Daniels talks Wrestlemania, Tonight's RAW Match and his Future. EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 am

*Christopher Daniels is seen walking backstage, until Josh Mathews appears out of nowhere with a microphone to interview him.*

Christopher Daniels:
Woah, where the fuck did you come from?!

Josh Mathews:
I...I'm here to interview you.

Daniels talks Wrestlemania, Tonight's RAW Match and his Future. 29vc4kw

Josh Mathews:
What was the reason for your loss last night at Wrestlemania?

Christopher Daniels:
Is it not obvious? Let me spell it out for you. K H A L I. That giant sack of shit went in there and ruined everything for us. I eliminated that first buffoon, but then I slipped on Khali's drool in the corner. It doesn't help that he can't understand how to break up a pinfall. Besides, what does it matter anyway? I'm still undefeated in 1 on 1 competition since January. That's 3 months, if you didn't know Josh.

Josh Mathews:
How about tonight's RAW then? Tonight, you'll be taking on Cody Rhodes, in what's being described as 'the first time ever'. Is this some kind of joke?

Christopher Daniels:
Cody Rhodes is a joke. I've faced this guy around 50 times, and not once have I been on the losing side. Let me get one thing straight: Cody Rhodes will NEVER win a match against me, and that's final. The World Heavyweight Championship has always alluded Cody, he'll never reach Main Event caliber. He's nothing but a waste of space. I'd be surprised if he kept his job by next week, he sucks that much.

Josh Mathews:
Would you like to address what happened to Drew McIntyre?

Christopher Daniels:
I beat him up that badly that he'll never be seen again in WCF. To make it in this company, to truly become a superstar, someone worthy of being at the top, you have to go through me first. Unfortunately for Drew, he couldn't do it. Now where is he? In the unemployment line, leeching from the Taxpayers of this great country. Deport the tree-thrower immediately.

Josh Mathews:
And finally, what do you see happening in your future, Daniels?

Christopher Daniels:
Like I said, before anybody reaches the top of the WCF Mountain, they've got to get through me. Dean Ambrose, I'm speaking directly to you. You currently hold something that belongs to me. I want my World Heavyweight Championship back around my waist, as soon as possible. I'll do whatever it takes to get that shot. This interview is now over.

*Daniels walks off as Mathews is left stunned by what Daniels has just said.*
Back to top Go down

Daniels talks Wrestlemania, Tonight's RAW Match and his Future.
Page 1 of 1