Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game of Cards Anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Head Admin

Game of Cards Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Game of Cards Anyone?   Game of Cards Anyone? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:43 am

RAW comes back from commercial break immediately to a shot backstage. People are rushing about setting up lights and cameras when a poker table is then lifted in and cards and chips are set on it.

Game of Cards Anyone? 5f41ab2fe51dd1aa4336dc3d1e244d3e

A man with a headset and clipboard is seen rushing through flustered

Clipboard Man: Alright can we set up the two chairs right where the tape is? The blue tape.

Two chairs are then brought in and set at an angle to the table so that anyone using them would be in shot.

Clipboard Man: Phil are the chairs in shot?

Phil the Cameraman: They're in shot Terry!

Clipboard Man: Ok good! LETS BRING IN THE BEER CLOSET!

Beeping begins as a small forklift truck comes into view. It then lowers it's cargo into the set. The cargo is a massive, walk in beer closet with a tap beside the door.

Game of Cards Anyone? Brew-cave-walk-in-beer-cooler

Phil the Cameraman: It looks good guys!

The man with the clipboard then walks back into shot and looks about the stage. After making some scribblings on his clipboard he then looks up and smiles.

Clipboard Man: Well then folks I'd say apart from the door, which won't be arriving from Italy until this Friday, we're done here.

He then looks slightly behind the camera with an eager face.

Clipboard Man: Does it look good?

The camera then turns around slowly.

Game of Cards Anyone? Noc_jbl_lawler_exclu_091612

The crowd explodes with cheers.

Lawler: Oh my!

The segment ends and goes to an ad for Summerslam

[PROMO CLOSED AND READY TO BE GRADED]
Back to top Go down
https://wcfleague.rpg-board.net
Alveuss

Alveuss

Game of Cards Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Cards Anyone?   Game of Cards Anyone? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:46 am

JBL:

Sorry I kinda forgot about the debut promo section Rolling Eyes I know that this is just to build up some tension and get a promo up so you get booked but obviously this isn't a masterpiece of a promo so I'll give it what I think it merits. +1.5Sp, +1 for debut.
Back to top Go down

Game of Cards Anyone?
Page 1 of 1