Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's just a game.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

It's just a game....... Empty
PostSubject: It's just a game.......   It's just a game....... EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:19 am

As Raw comes from commercial, a theme song hits the PA System

As Brodus Clay comes walking out, a chorus of boos enter through out the arena as Brodus has the usual angered look across his face

It's just a game....... Brodus-clay

He then grabs a mic from the ring crew and enters the ring

Brodus:
So here I am backstage playin Madden 25. I was about to score a touchdown on my friend Rick before some little punk ass crew member interrupted my intense gameplay to tell me I had to come out here and speak. I said "ight" but then I turned to the screen and seen that I fuckin fumbled the damn ball! So my friend ran it all the way back and scored a touchdown with no more time left on the clock. He won by 1 damn point! 1 point! You see that wouldn't of happened if RVD never of messed with me. Now I am being annoyed all day long with people telling me I gotta instigate the feud between me and Rob. You all want me to instigate it so bad then I will over-instigate it. And if that ain't a word then tough shit because imma do it.

It's just a game....... Brodus-clay_display_image

King:
Ooh he sounds mad...

JR:
Ya think?

Brodus begins to pace back and forth

Brodus:
Now I understand that me and RVD will settle our difference at No Mercy. But, how do I know that he won't start shit after I beat his ass? Maybe he'll get all butt hurt about the beat down and start trollin me on Xbox. Who knows, he may hack my Minecraft account and destroy my obsidian castle. And if he messes up my obsidian castle, imma slash his damn tires! It took me two hours to make it. And I'll be damned if imma let some pony tail havin, punk ass bitch ruin all that hard work.

So in order to make sure none of that happens imma make a deal with ya Rob. We could add a small stipulation to this match. It is to prevent any problems when I win the match. That stipulation is that if I win the match, not only will you have to buy me a new copy of Grand Theft Auto Five, but you will also not be aloud to enter my gaming lounge. That means not touchin my shit. No messin with my games. And no more causing me stress during my gamin time.

Brodus then turns towards the entrance way

Brodus:
Before you come out here and give me your answer to my stipulation request, I want to clarify something. If you give me a damn PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto then imma make a video of me and yo mama and......

Rob Van Dam's song then hits the PA System as the fans cheer like crazy

OOC: Open to RVD Only! Leave it open for a reply by me.
Back to top Go down
Si1entKi11a24

Si1entKi11a24

PostSubject: Re: It's just a game.......   It's just a game....... EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:25 am

Rob Van Dam comes out with a smile on his face which angers Brodus even more

RVD: How you doing, Brodus? I can tell you're pissed off, but I couldn't really give a damn if I tried. By the way, sorry about last week, I accidentally stepped on it. I dropped it and was going to get it, but I tripped and stepped on it. Anyways, about No Mercy, you like making stipulations that benefit you, but what about if I win, Brodus? Well, let's rephrase that. WHEN I beat you, what'll happen? Because I know the only way your fat ass could possibly beat me is by sitting on me, and I'm too quick for that. Hell, you're so fat, you get to wake up on both sides of the bed.

The crowd laughs at his joke and Brodus looks like he's about to explode

RVD: Now, now Brodus, don't explode, because if you did, your head would explode, and we all know that's not blood in your body, I'm pretty sure nobody wants to get grease all over them.

RVD laughs and Brodus gets up in his face

RVD: What are you gonna do Brodus? In fact, before you say what you think you are gonna do to me, why don't you tell me what'll happen when I win at No Mercy?

[REPLY OPEN TO BRODUS]
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: It's just a game.......   It's just a game....... EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Brodus:
Ain't nuttin gonna happin cuz you ain't winnin at No Mercy. Imma squash you like a watermelon. And all these little kids that scream "R V D" are gonna be screamin "O M G", when they see yo head bust open. You see, this ain't no game Rob. You made me angry and I only have one urge when I'm mad. And that urge is to beat the hell outta anything that moves. That's how I get my anger out......At No Mercy I got a lot of anger stored in just to release it all on you.

It's just a game....... BrodusClayPromo2_display_image

Imma beat you.....Imma break you.....Damn it imma eat you up and spit you back out. Because no monster wants a dull taste in there mouth. Not only are you dull but you are also stale. You do the same shit. "R V D" "Five Star Frog Splash" "Rolling Thunder". I'm sick of all that. That's why imma end it all at No Mercy. You won't be able to keep me on the mat. You have yet to hit me with the frog splash and I assure you that you'll never be able to. Your best weapon will be useless when you come against the Juggernaut.

Brodus pushes Rob causing him to bounce against the ropes and come back to a Exploder Suplex, but as Brodus flips RVD, RVD lands on his feet and delivers a kick to the jaw of Brodus. This causes Brodus to fall down on the mat causing the entire ring to shake. RVD signals for the rolling thunder as he hits it to a loud reaction from the crowd. He then smiles and looks at the turnbuckle as the crowd knows what will come next. As he climbs to the top turnbuckle, Brodus gets to his feet and begins to punch RVD to the side of the head. While still on the top turnbuckle, Brodus puts Rob's legs over his shoulder to get him off the turnbuckle in the Brodus Bomb position. The fans then boo as Brodus turns around and his the power bomb onto Rob Van Dam causing him to lay flat on his back. Brodus picks up the mic

Brodus:
This is exactly what's gonna happen at No Mercy! You gonna get yo ass beat down to the mat and imma stand tall. Then you will no to never mess with my video games! That's my life and if you mess with mine, then I'll mess with yours!

As Brodus drops the mic and leaves the ring, and turns around on the stage and raises his arms to show dominance. He then realizes that RVD is slowly starting to get up with his mic in hand. Rob then while struggling to stand up, begins to speak

[Open to RVD. Close it afterwards]
Back to top Go down
Si1entKi11a24

Si1entKi11a24

PostSubject: Re: It's just a game.......   It's just a game....... EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:16 am

As RVD gets up, he puts the mic to his mouth

RVD: Brodus......you are a pathetic excuse of a person, you know that? You get so pissed off....over a game. It's just a game.......yet you act like it's your life. I don't know if it's because you have nothing else to do with your time, or it's because you get away from your outside life, and the fact that you're a fat, useless nobody. And at No Mercy, I may not hit the Five Star Frog Splash, but I got something else I'm using from now on. It's called.......the Van Assassinator. Good luck Brodus, I may not get anything from beating you, but damn.....at least I'm gonna kick your ass!!!!!

[PROMO CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's just a game.......   It's just a game....... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's just a game.......
Page 1 of 1