Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iBunka's Holiday Universe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iB u n k a

iBunka's Holiday Universe Empty
PostSubject: iBunka's Holiday Universe   iBunka's Holiday Universe EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:44 am

Welp, I'm on Christmas break and bored as tits. I don't care if this gets looked at or not, but I will be updating it as I go so I can look back at it down the road. I have kept RAW and SmackDown, and that's all I have. One PPV a month. Very simple. RAW is loaded with cool legends and Attitude Era/Early Ruthless Aggression guys. SmackDown has current superstars for the most part. No divas, no tag teams to start. Two titles for each show.

Rosters:

RAW

Batista
Big Show
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
DDP
Diesel
Edge
Goldberg
Goldust
Hulk Hogan
JBL
Kurt Angle
Mick Foley
Randy Savage
Raven
Razor Ramon
Ric Flair
The Rock
Shawn Michaels
Sting
Stone Cold
Triple H
Umaga
Undertaker
Yokozuna

SMACKDOWN

Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Boogeyman
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Chris Jericho
Christian
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
John Cena
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
The Miz
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Roman Reigns
Ryback
Santino Marella
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Wade Barrett

Champions:

RAW
Ric Flair - Undisputed Champion
Mick Foley - US Champion

SMACKDOWN
Ryback - WWE Champion
Antonio Cesaro - Intercontinental Champion

At each PPV I will post the results and maybe some back story, with each superstars records following the PPV. Let's see how this goes.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: iBunka's Holiday Universe   iBunka's Holiday Universe EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:13 am

Quote :
Boogeyman
sorry dude. I lol'd
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: iBunka's Holiday Universe   iBunka's Holiday Universe EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:13 am

Just you wait for the Boogeyman Santino feud.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: iBunka's Holiday Universe   iBunka's Holiday Universe EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:20 am

I can hardly wait!
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: iBunka's Holiday Universe   iBunka's Holiday Universe EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:17 am

Hey cunt, where's Drew?
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: iBunka's Holiday Universe   iBunka's Holiday Universe EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:26 am

He's in developmental because he's shit.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: iBunka's Holiday Universe   iBunka's Holiday Universe EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:27 am

someone had to finally say it
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: iBunka's Holiday Universe   iBunka's Holiday Universe EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:25 am

First PPV: Extreme Rules

Notable Rivalries:

RAW:

RAW has been off to a slow start in terms of rivalries, some are just starting up but nothing major as of yet to worry about.

SMACKDOWN:

- Ryback v John Cena.
- Cena currently has the upper hand here as he has defeated Ryback twice while only losing once. They face off tonight for the WWE Championship.

- Cesaro v Kingston.
- Tonight both men will face off for the Intercontinental title. This feud is split down the middle at 2-2 for each man. What will happen tonight?!

- Rey Mysterio v Seth Rollins.
- This will not feature any gold tonight, but these two have been interrupting matches, beating opponents down before the bell, and more. When it comes down to squaring off against each other, Seth has taken two victories while Rey only has one. Rey has cost Rollins a match with an interruption but tonight these two will battle it out in an extreme rules match.

ONTO THE SHOW:

Match #1: Mick Foley v. Razor Ramon v. HBK - FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE FOR THE US TITLE
Mick Foley has been off to a slow start heading into this match so executives have decided that tonight he either needs to step up and prove he still has it, or simply be destroyed in the ring with Razor and HBK looking to grab some gold.

This match sucked ass. Triple threat matches suck in this game because the AI is mentally challenged like Dashing. Mick Foley got the shit kicked out of him and Razor picked up the easy win. I want 10:32 of my life back. Ramon is our new US Champion.

Match #2: Boogeyman v. Roman Reigns
Just a normal match to keep the fans entertained, not going to watch this one play out. Roman Reigns def. Boogeyman.

Match #3: Bully Ray vs Batista
Another filler match to prepare for our IC match. Batista def. Bubba.

Match #4: Antonio Cesaro v. Kofi Kingston - EXTREME RULES FOR THE IC TITLE
Here we go. A good rivalry match with the IC title on the line. Watching this one for sure. Pretty back and forth, lots of outside action. Kofi is a pussy and wont let Cesaro get a weapon. Match eventually comes inside where Cesaro nails a Very European Uppercut and delays the pin. He eventually gets to it but Kofi kicks out at 2.9. Cesaro throws Kofi out and begins beating his ass with weapons. He finally brings it in the ring but Kofi quickly gets up and performs his leg sweep pin signature thing bullshit and wins to become our new IC champion. Pussy.

Match #5: Rey Mysterio v. Seth Rollins - EXTREME RULES
Another good match with a rivalry fueling it. Rey has sucked up to this point with a 1-3 record. Lets see what happens. All these damn extreme rules matches end up on the outside. Anyway, Rey delivered a massive hurricanrana to Seth onto the steel steps, one of my favourite spots. The match has a ton of outside spots before coming back into the ring where Seth went for a quick drop kick. Rey sidestepped it and followed it up with a 619. This feud is not over ladies. Seth went for an attack after the match but Rey threw him out of the ring. IT'S ON!

Match #6: Ryback vs John Cena - EXTREME RULES FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
As noted in the rivalry section, shit is getting very personal. Let's see how this plays out. I'm praying for not as many outside spots as all these other extreme rules matches. The match makes it way outside when Ryback went for a weapon. Cena foiled that, threw Ryback back in and got a weapon of his own. It's now come down to a slug fest. A real slug fest with baseball bats. They trade shots back and forth when out of nowhere Ryback gets fed up and hits a meat hook on Cena. He wakes Cena up and delivers a shellshock for the easy three count. GG Cena. Ryback retains.

Match #7: Ric Flair vs Macho Man - EXTREME RULES FOR THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
Kind of out of nowhere, they don't even have a feud. Oh well, I hope this starts something. Macho Man fucking killed Ric Flair with his signature scoop slam onto the steps. Flair just layed there forever. He was dead. Macho Man brings it back into the ring and deals some more damage before going for a roll up. We get 3 counter pins before Flair begins dealin some damage for once. Macho Man again kills Ric with an apron DDT. Flair actually manages to eventually get some chops in but Macho Man has enough before throwing Flair back in. He hits another scoop slam and goes for an elbow drop but he quickly botches it because Flair gets up too quick. Outside we go again. Flair once again killed by the steel steps ramming off his head. Note to self: no more extreme rules matches. FINALLY BACK INSIDE. Nevermind, back out again. NOW INSIDE. Flair quickly gains control and hits a roll up which Macho kicks out of. Macho with a pin and Flair kicks out. More back and forth. This match is actually good minus the outside shit. Macho Man hits a knee onto the head of Ric Flair which garners him the three count. NEW CHAMP.

Well, that's that PPV. It sucked because of those Extreme Rules matches. Oh well, we have shit to build off of leading into our second month.

UPDATED RECORDS AFTER PPV:

RAW
Batista: 2-3
Big Show: 1-2
Booker T: 1-1
Bubba Ray: 1-3
DDP: 1-0
Diesel: 0-1
DVON: 0-2
Edge: 0-2
Goldberg: 0-1
HBK: 1-2
HHH: 1-2
Hulk Hogan: 2-2
JBL: 2-1
Kurt Angle: 2-0
Mick Foley: 1-3
Randy Savage: 4-1
Razor Ramone: 2-0
Raven: 1-1
Ric Flair: 2-2
Rock: 1-1
Sting: 2-0
Stone Cold: 2-0
Umaga: 1-1
Undertaker: 0-1
Yokozuna: 1-1

SMACKDOWN
Antonio Cesaro: 2-3
Boogeyman: 1-4
Bray Wyatt: 1-3
Brock Lesnar: 2-1
Christian: 1-3
Cody Rhodes: 2-0
Dean Ambrose: 4-0
John Cena: 2-3
Kane: 1-0
Kofi Kingston: 3-2
Mark Henry: 1-1
Miz: 2-1
Randy Orton: 1-0
Rey Mysterio: 2-3
Roman Reigns: 2-4
RVD: 3-0
Ryback: 2-2
Santino Marella: 1-3
Seth Rollins: 2-2
Wade Barrett: 2-2

I bolded the standout superstars that I will try and give some decent pushes to simply because they deserve it based off their record. Until next time, feel free to comment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iBunka's Holiday Universe   iBunka's Holiday Universe Empty

Back to top Go down

iBunka's Holiday Universe
Page 1 of 1