Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injuries in Universe mode

Go down 
+2
DullChameleon
MercilessEarth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

Injuries in Universe mode Empty
PostSubject: Injuries in Universe mode   Injuries in Universe mode EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:20 am

Guys, i'm a tad bit sadistic, and I like to have injuries in my Universe modes. However, despite even trying my very best to injure somebody I still haven't seen a single one and im about four months into my game. Is there a trick to triggering injuries that i'm not aware of?
Back to top Go down
DullChameleon

PostSubject: Re: Injuries in Universe mode   Injuries in Universe mode EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:23 am

I think they are random. They rarely happened last year, and I'm going to guess they are rare this year as well. It kind of sucks, but at least guys aren't getting injured all the time. What you could do is just pull the guy you "injured" into the inactive list for a bit, and then bring him back.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Injuries in Universe mode   Injuries in Universe mode EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:26 am

Yeah, I noticed that in wwe '12 injuries seemed to spread like a disease, but then in '13 I never had a single one. I had been hoping for them to find a healthy medium (maybe even have an injury frequency slider to let the user decide how often they happen) but yeah, I basically just wanted to find out if any of you guys have had actual injuries yet.
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Injuries in Universe mode   Injuries in Universe mode EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:44 am

Yeah its based on random factors. Plus, you don't want the issue like WWE 12 where you got a ton of injuries and everyone was out, yet still on the card and you couldn't do anything about it. I like injuries being rare and with me watching every match and every show that feeling of getting one is gonna be amazing.

Unless they took out injuries for the Rivalry system.
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Injuries in Universe mode   Injuries in Universe mode EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:02 am

Um...... In Cody's Batista got injured....
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: Injuries in Universe mode   Injuries in Universe mode EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:23 am

I think that injuries only happen in rivalries. I've gone through about 5months of my universe now, and the only injury has been Shawn Michaels after Bryan turned heel and beat the crap out of him.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Injuries in Universe mode   Injuries in Universe mode EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:39 am

They happen if rivalry's get too intense. My Big Show vs. Batista feud was going on for 8 weeks and Big Show started going on a rampage, attacking almost everyone on the roster. The news would read, "Big show continued his rampage this week, putting down Heath Slater." Then one week before the pay-per-view it was like, "Batista tried to put an end to Big Show's rampage but failed." or something like that. Now he's injured, which I hate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injuries in Universe mode   Injuries in Universe mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Injuries in Universe mode
Page 1 of 1