Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman's Universe Mode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

Batman's Universe Mode Empty
PostSubject: Batman's Universe Mode   Batman's Universe Mode EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:58 am

Raw Roster:
Sting (80's)
AJ Lee
ADR
Andre
Batista
Big John Studd
Big Show
Bret Hart
Brie Bella
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
CM Punk
Curt Hennig
Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Diesel
Dolph Ziggler
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Golberg
Hulk Hogan
JBL
John Cena
Kane
King Kong Bundy
Mark Henry
Mick Foley
The Miz
Nikki Bella
Randy Orton
Randy Savage
Razor Ramon
Rey Mysterio
Ric Flair (retro)
Rick Steiner
The Rock
Roman Reigns
Ryback
Scott Steiner
Seth Rollins
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Stone Cold
Summer Rae
Syxx
Triple H (Retro)
The Undertaker
Yokozunna

Rivalries:
Mick Foley vs The Miz in a Long Rivalry
Sheamus vs Yokozuna - Japanese Culture vs Irish Culture in a Medium Rivalry
Tons Of Pain (Ryback and Brodus Clay) vs Eddie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler in a Long Rivalry

Championships:
WWE Championship (98-02) - Bret Hart
US Championship - Dean Ambrose
World Tag Team Championship (85-98) -Andre The Giant and King Kong Bundy (Dem Big Ass Son Bitches)

NXT Superstars:
Aksana
Antonio Cesaro
Big E Langston
Bobby Roode
Brad Maddox
Bray Wyatt
Chris Jericho
Christian
Chuck Palumbo
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Darren Young
David Otunga
Drew McIntrye
EC3
Fandango
The Great Khali
Heat Slater
Jack Swagger
James Storm
Jeff Jarrett
Jinder Mahal
Jushin Liger
Justin Gabriel
Kaitlyn
Kofi Kingston
Kurt Angle
La Parka
Layla
Manik Mark Briscoe
Natalya
Psychosis
R Truth
Raven
Ricky Steamboat
Seth Payne
Sgt. Slaughter
Sin Cara
Super Crazy
Ted Dibiase
Tensai
Titus O'neil
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder

Rivalries:
Chris Jericho vs David Otunga in a Medium Rivalry
Psychosis vs Wade Barrett in a Long Rivalry

Championships:
NXT Championship: Damien Sandow
Internet Championship - Zack Ryder

This is my universe mode and from time to time I will post results in shows. I will only do one Raw and one NXT show before a ppv. I will always post the ppvs and maybe from time to time predictions. Hope you all enjoy as you read and know what's going on. Feel free to give me feedback at anytime and tell me what you think about the rosters and rivalries.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

Batman's Universe Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's Universe Mode   Batman's Universe Mode EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:46 am

Ok I decided that I will post the first Raw and NXT shows after a ppv and the go home shows along with the PPV itself. So enjoy.

First Raw:
Curt Hennig vs Big John Studd

I didn't watch this match since it's not a rivalry match but I'm sure it would of been great. Anyways, the big man, Big John Studd picked up the win here.

AJ Lee vs Nikki Bella

Again it isn't a rivalry match so I didn't watch it. But, AJ Lee picked up the win here.

Rivalry Match: The Miz vs Mick Foley in a Submission Match

This was a really good match actually. It went from figure four leg locks to mandible claw in the first ten minutes. It lasted about 20 minutes before Foley made The Miz tap out to sleeper hold. After this match, Foley stops at the end of the ramp way where AJ Lee comes out to his aid. I don't know what the geek goddess wants with that old sack of fart but should be an interesting way to fuel the feud.

Rivalry Match: Sheamus vs Yokozunna in a Falls Count Anywhere match.

My favorite spots in this match were Sheamus picking up the big man for the White Noise to the outside of the ring. Then another White Noise through the commenating table which Yoko still kicked out from. Yokozunna got his pudgy hands on a steel chair and busted Sheamus open before sending him in the ring. Sheamus reverses the signature and attempts to hit a brogue kick but Yokozunna climbs out of the ring. Sheamus follows but only to get kicked in the gut and sent into the ring post. Yokozunna then did the OMG finisher where you kick your opponents head against the ring post to get the win on the outside. I loved this match.

Rivalry Match: Dolph Ziggler and Eddie Guerrero vs Tons of Pain in an Extreme Rules Tag Team Match

The stipulation pretty much explains the condition of this match. I'll sum this one up pretty quick. Ryback put Ziggler through two tables while Eddie managed to put Brodus Clay through the announcer table with a brain buster. Then those two duked it out before Ziggler got back up with a chair and swung it at Ryback but he reversed the attack and took the two out with a chair. He then throws the chair down and delivers the Shellshock to Eddie onto the chair to get the three count. It's quite funny how Ziggler was standing right beside them when it was at two and he didn't bother to break it up.

First NXT:

Super Crazy vs Big E Langston

Again, I don't watch matches unless they are Rivalry or Championship matches. I simulated it and it seems as if Super Crazy got the win over Big E Langston.

Manik vs Fandango

Manik go the win over the dancing daffodil Fandango.

Rivalry Match Justin Gabriel vs Heath Slater

Now this Rivalry was made by the game for anybody confused. Justin starts out strong with a corner move along with a few kicks until heath reverses another corner move but doesn't stay in control for to long before Justin reverses and goes right back on the attack. The match is ended quickly with Justin hitting his signature and finisher on Slater and Justin tries to shake Heaths hand in the end but Heath slaps the hand away and walks out.

Rivalry match Chris Jericho vs David Otunga

This match started with Chris knocking David down with a few punches but he bounced back with a few slams such as a slide slam and two german suplexes. Soon Jericho reversed a move but didn't get to do match due to Otunga kicking him in the gut and delivering a suplex on him. David is looking pretty good in this match with tons of reversals and targeting Chris's head. David hits Chris with a belly to belly take down but Chris kicks out at two. Chris tries to fight back but David catches a punch and delivers The Verdict to get the three count.

Rivalry Match Psychosis vs Wade Barrett in a Submission Match

Wade Barrett takes control of this match early on and after he strong irish whips Psychosis into the corner, he sealed it with a pump handle slam. Psychosis however gets back into this match with a hurricanrana along with a few punches back and forth between the two. Psychosis delivers the first submission in the match which is a camel clutch but Wade gets to the ropes. Wade knocks him down with a strong strike and locks in a surf board submission hold. Not sure if that's the name but it's where you take the two arms and pull them back all while your knee is in the center of your opponents spine. Wade hits the Bull Hammer then tries a camel clutch but Psychosis gets the rope break. He then goes to the top rope and botches a body splash. He makes up for it with a strong jumping DDT. Wade gets up but only to be knocked right back down by a springboard seated senton by Psychosis. Followed up by a corner moonsault. Wade soon breaks the momentum with a clothesline. Another camel clutch attempt by Wade Barrett but Psychosis manages to fight out of it. Finally Wade gets the win with a camel clutch submission hold.

Ok so those are the results for the first shows of the month. The NXT Rivalry matches have more of a description since I wrote this while watching them. The Raw ones were done last night so I forgot how they exactly went down. GG Batman. Anyways, tell me what you think of the matches guys. Surprised that the champions were on neither shows.
Back to top Go down

Batman's Universe Mode
Page 1 of 1