Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He's back.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AleedManney

AleedManney

He's back. Empty
PostSubject: He's back.   He's back. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:47 pm

The WCF crowd is on their feet as the show opens back up, the crowd roaring in approval for the match that just took place before the commercial break. The commentary table picks up with last nights events at the event "FUGHEDDABOUT IT!"

[Jim Ross]
King, I'd like to speak for just a moment about how great our pay-per-view last night was.

[Jerry Lawler]
It was one for the ages, especially with the match line-up. Triple H vs Dolph Ziggler.

[Jim Ross]
Cody Rhodes vs The Miz

[Jerry Lawler]
Drew McIntyre vs Christopher Daniels!

[Jim Ross]
And not to mention the World Heavyweight Championship match which featured the brand new world champion, Dean-

The crowd hits the roof with an eruption unheard of.

[Jim Ross]
By god, can it be!?

The theme continues to play for another moment or two, almost as if nothing is going to happen when suddenly, it dies out.

[Jerry Lawler]
See, he isn't here. He just no showing us, again. I am sick and tired J.R. of having these big names think they're better than this company. I should go right up to Punk next time I see him and give him a piece-

The crowd once again comes alive as Lawler goes silent. A man walks, back to the ring out from behind the curtain, arms extended and hood on. He turns around and drops down to one knee, looking down, not revealing his face just yet. He then reaches up, pulls off his hood and extends his arms as the crowd goes wild. CM Punk kneels on the stage, a look of determination in his eyes as he slowly gets back to his feet.

He's back. CMPunkentrance1_zps11bce131

Punk begins his decent down the ramp, slowly walking finding no need to speed into the ring. Punk extends his arms all the way down the ramp, not reaching out for the fans, but simply seeking appreciation as the crowd gives it to him. He turns to the left at the bottom of the ramp, coming to the stairs. He climbs them, then the turnbuckle from the outside. He slowly raises his arms into the air, but does not shout that he is the "Best in the world" as he normally does. Punk jumps over the top, and walks to the ring announcer who didn't introduce him. He takes her mic, and turns away, finding no reason to speak with her. He brings the mic up to his lips, and begins to speak.

{{CM Punk}}
For those of you who didn't notice, I used my former theme song for my entrance. The reason for this is fairly simple, but allow me to break it down even further for you people. I, am not, the same CM Punk, you people are use to. I have built my career here in WCF as being someone who I am truly not, and I am sick of it. I am sick, of sitting around here, not being mention among the supposed big names of this company. This, this quite honestly just pisses me off. I go week in and week out, biting my tongue, not wanting to make a big deal out of things like I did in other places, but of course, I eventually have to. I have to come out here and tell our idiotic GM and writers how to do their jobs.

Punk lets the mic come down to his side as he turns, thinking to himself.

He's back. CMPunklookingatstage_zpsdeae77fb

{{CM Punk}}
Let me ask all of you one question, is there a single person on this roster who can out-preform me? Is there a single person on this roster who is a better wrestler than me? NO! And why is that? That is because no one has the ability, I have. No one has the passion for this business, that I have. And no one is as good as me. No one will ever, be as good as me. So how come, if that is obviously the case, my name isn't mentioned among the current big deals here?

He's back. CMPunkonmic_zps49523351

{{CM Punk}}
How come people like, Drew McIntyre, Dean Ambrose, Christian, Triple H, Bully Ray, Dolph Ziggler, and the oh so infamous Alberto Del Rio who came in and got a title shot off the bat, are mentioned but I am not!? How come CM Punk, the greatest wrestler to have ever lived is considered a mid-card attraction if at that in this shitty company. Allow me to set in stone right now how wrong that is. Allow me to tell all of you exactly how off you are about me. All of you people think I'm the happy go lucky guy ready to kick some ass? You're wrong. I'm going back to how I use to be. I don't give a shit, about management. I don't give a shit, about the other members on this roster. And I don't give a shit about what you people think. Instead of feeding into you ignorant people, I could of been main eventing in this company compared to losing to someone as low class as Drew McIntyre. Instead of caring about you people, I could of stuck by Cody Rhodes in the early part of my run here in RISE, and made something out of myself. I could have done so much more, but I didn't. Now, I'm fixing that. Tonight marks a new era for me here in WCF. No more nice guy. I'm back in town with a vendetta to take care of and I expect all of you to take notice.

Punk then extends his arms, as the crowd boos him, hating the way he is acting. Punk cocks a smirk, enjoying the way they are responding to his new way of thinking. His theme begins to play as he shouts at the crowd "I'm too good for this!" and the camera cuts to a backstage segment.

Back to top Go down

He's back.
Page 1 of 1