Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He never came back.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Botch

Botch

He never came back. Empty
PostSubject: He never came back.   He never came back. EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Jerry: Welcome to Monday Night RAW, we're just minutes away from the matches tonight kicking off!

He never came back. 4784498_display_image

J.R: That's right King! We have our main event match, which was made by YOU, the WWF universe, we have got the WWF champion, Rikishi, taking on Alberto Del Rio, and #1 contender for the tag team championships, Bobby Roode.

As soon as the commentators finish their lines, Roman Reigns theme song starts to play.

J.R: Speaking of the tag team championships, here comes the champions now!

Jerry: Now hold on here J.R, he's coming down on his own, we haven't heard from his partner for over 2 weeks! So without a partner, what his he going to do to take on both Bobby Roode and Austin Aries, the Dirty Heels?!

He never came back. 4574%20-%20glasses%20hat%20jerry_lawler%20jim_ross%20pointing%20suit%20wwe

J.R: I don't know King, but we might find out right now as he's coming down to the ring, and he doesn't look like the happiest guy on the roster today.

Roman would head down to the ring with a microphone in his hand, his facial expressions show that he doesn't look too happy, and would quickly roll into the ring, and he would hold his microphone next to his mouth as he starts to speak.

He never came back. Romanreigns

Roman: Listen, all of you! You probably know about what's happened these past two weeks, and that's the fact that my cousin, and the other half of the tag team champions, The Rock, has mysteriously disappeared! Now what I have heard, was that he has another movie coming up, and I believe he has abandoned me, and decided to make his movie right now, I think its Hercules: The Thracian Wars. I mean, what is this!

Jerry: I knew The Rock never deserved those tag titles, I just knew it!

J.R: Oh hush Jerry! He's making the movie for the people, he's the peoples champ! He has to try satisfy all of his fans, and this is probably one way.

He never came back. Tumblr_md6x7oeIQP1rvjjfeo1_500

Roman: So back to the matter of hand here! You see, now that The Rock is gone, he left me to defend my titles in a two on one handicap, I had respect for him, and if he doesn't show up tonight, and looks me in the eye and says he's sorry, than all respect for him would have been lost. The real reason why I am out here tonight is to ask all of the WWF roster one thing. This one thing could help them start a path to greatness! So to all of you, I am asking, do any of you guys want to tag team with Roman Reigns, and defend the tag titles together? I mean, I know I'm just stripping The Rock out of his title, but if he's not going to be here, than I guess I might as well give it to someone who's worthy and is a great competitor. So if any of you think you got what it takes to be my tag partner, than come on down!!

J.R: Is he serious right now! The Rock is his real tag team partner, what is this guy doing!

He never came back. 4561%20-%20crown%20glasses%20hat%20jerry_lawler%20jim_ross%20pointing%20suit%20wwf

Jerry: You know J.R, I think that I like Roman now. And I believe whoever will come out, will be much greater than the 'Peoples Champ' The Rock.

Within seconds, a theme from the WWF roster starts to play.

(Promo open to anybody who wishes to assist me for the tag titles, and ready to be graded.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He never came back.   He never came back. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:10 am

Bump for reply from anybody.
Back to top Go down
JoeNinho

JoeNinho

PostSubject: Re: He never came back.   He never came back. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:12 am

it looks like nobody wants the titles Smile
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: He never came back.   He never came back. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:33 am

Roman Reigns:

You set this up well to be a great promo but since there were no responses it obviously won't be as high as you'd like. When I was reading this I didn't get the feel of Roman Reigns at all, it just didn't feel like anything he'd say or do. That being said I understand that you were somewhat rushed into writing this and it was good for what it was good. I don't have anything bad to say about everything else you did but I would like to see better next time. +2.5Sp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He never came back.   He never came back. Empty

Back to top Go down

He never came back.
Page 1 of 1