Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its Back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Beast

Its Back!  Empty
PostSubject: Its Back!    Its Back!  EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:27 pm

I know a lot of people wont give two shits about this thread, post what ever you want to call it... But if you do care to read you will find out that I have decided to bring back Universe Mode! I will be posting results, cards and hell maybe if its as fun as I hope it will be I might do some promo's for my feuds and story lines leading up to the PPV's. So the big matches for the next Pay Per View are as followed:

Vacant WWE Championship Main Event, Kane VS Randy Orton 'One Last Tirade' - 'If Kane loses he will never get a title shot for any of them, EVER AGAIN! Also if Randy Orton wins... Not only will he have surpassed Ric Flairs world championships won record but he will also be considered in the record books as period bar none one of the best WWE World Champions Of All Time, Best WWE Superstar Of Recent Times but also EVER! Surpassing Shawn Michael s, Stone Cold, The Rock, RVD, Jericho, CM Punk and many more! And to prove this the Authority have made it official that the night after this PPV on Raw if Orton is victorious and surpasses the record, there will be a championship ceremony and all the superstars listed above will have to lets just say 'Pass The Torch!'

The feud that started my Universe Mode, starting all the way back at Survivor Series last year. To some thinking it had come to a end at The Epic TLC Main Event Match. To now in possibly the biggest match of both of these superstars careers in the Main Event of this hopefully epic come back show.

World Championship Match - The defending Champion Dean Ambrose VS The underdog Tyson Kidd who won a huge battle Royal at the last PPV, defying the odds and eliminating Deans Shield partner Roman Reigns! Now Tyson Kidd gets the shot he has been waiting for his whole life! And with Bret Hart in his corner and possibly the whole Shield in Dean Ambrose (C) corner, this match is sure to be chaotic!

And that's the card for now, I will decide what The PPV actually is but one things for certain the stakes are high in this one and it is sure to be chaotic! That's all for now, can't wait to do this and post the results for you guys to see!
Back to top Go down

Its Back!
Page 1 of 1