Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BestBigMan In TheBusiness

BestBigMan In TheBusiness

I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !!   I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !! EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:49 pm

That is right folks, the one the Former WCW GM has returned. It has been 4+ months now and I have had a long enough break and am ready to finally step back into the ring.

You better bring a snack with you and be able to hold your blatter for hours at a time as you read the longest RP's .. every damn week.

My 8+ month run as Rikishi is one of my favorite runs as a character ever. Honestly I completed every objective I could have dreamed of to make the character's story fulfilled. He went from the guy who ran over the rock and danced with those two white guys ... to a man to be feared , a WWF CHampion, a Lasting Legacy. Undefeated at PPVs (8-0) including 7-0 in Title Matches at PPVs. He stepped out of the shadows and ran people down verbally earning 6 straight months of 5-Star promos (When we used to grade them) but never lost character, never lost his foundation of why he returned and never lost the ability to entertain the fans. The best I.C. Title run in WCF history followed by a good WWF Title Run as well Cementing him as along with the Rock & Yokozuna as WWF Champions from his great family tree.  He beat the Streak and defeated Undertaker at Wrestlemania (Even though it is always up to the current taker if they acknowledge that.) Rikishi had a Hell of a ride in WWF/WCF.

Now ImageMaker is back and the Best Big Man in History is going to kick some WCF ass real soon. I see a lot of NEW talent around I look forward to chatting with you guys as well as having some fun matches. I also can't wait till I can Promo with you guys as well. It seems there are a hand full of new Promo Writers that can really bring it along with some old guys I never really got to fued with (Dolph/Punk/Rhodes) that I want to this time around.

Now I just need to get GOLD back ....
Back to top Go down
Sigma Manatee

Sigma Manatee

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !!   I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 am

OH SHIT. LOCK UP YO MOTHERS AND DAUGHTA'S.
Back to top Go down
EnemyIYH

EnemyIYH

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !!   I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:04 am

Annnnnnnnnnd there go my hopes of being successful. Welcome back, friend.
Back to top Go down
DieCobros

DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !!   I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:21 am

Good news! You're FIAHD

jk. I RESPACT the Rikishi.
Back to top Go down
DeathM4rchJones

DeathM4rchJones

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !!   I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:58 pm

even though I have I yet to return, this is for you, the former raw gm.

someone had to do it :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !!   I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Back ... And Better than Ever !!
Page 1 of 1