Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twysted's Universe Mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twysted

Twysted

Twysted's Universe Mode Empty
PostSubject: Twysted's Universe Mode   Twysted's Universe Mode EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:52 am

So as you can see, I have this nice little section for those of you who want to talk about your Universes and label what's happening in them without cluttering up other sections. If you just want to randomly talk about something that happened you can post it (I'll probably make a Random Talk Thread for you all or something, unless someone beats me to it) or you can just layout what is happening in your Universe on every show, every week. Which is what I'm gonna do.

With that said, let's take a look at what Twysted has so far:

After setting up my roster, giving everyone alternate attires, setting up what titles they can and can't go for, and hosting tournaments to decide the champions, I start out with this:

---RAW---
WWE Champion: Hulk Hogan
Intercontinental Champion: Andre the Giant
World Tag Team Champions: Real Americans (Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro)
Women's Champion: AJ Lee
---NXT---
NXT Champion: Bo Dallas
NXT Tag Team Champions: The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper & Eric Rowan)
---TNA---
TNA World Champion: Sting
NXT Tag Team Champions: The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper & Eric Rowan)
---Smackdown---
World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Savage
Television Champion: Kane
World Tag Team Champions: Real Americans (Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro)
Women's Champion: AJ Lee
Yes, I have four major shows and I also have two minor shows: Main Event (RAW & Smackdown) and Velocity (TNA & NXT). RAW and Smackdown share all of their pay-per-views with one another, which all happen at the end of each month. TNA and NXT also share their pay-per-views, which happen the second week of every month.
I've deleted all the rivalries, tweaked all the contenders, and made sure everything was perfect. I will be watching a different shows each day (maybe three) and once I have completed a week of it, I'll post my results here. For my results I'll be posting what is going on in the match (not exactly everything), any cutscenes I get, any strange things I see, and the time limit of the match (once its over, click Match Highlights. It'll show the time of the match).
Hope you all enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
The Beast

Twysted's Universe Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twysted's Universe Mode   Twysted's Universe Mode EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:02 am

Damn you went old school with your champs for yours.
Back to top Go down

Twysted's Universe Mode
Page 1 of 1