Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dashing's Universe Mode

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ

DJ

Dashing's Universe Mode Empty
PostSubject: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:42 am

I'll be posting the results/how my feuds are going in here as time goes on. Just to let everyone know, I make every single one of my matches, on Raw, SD! and at the pay-per-view's. I simulate most of them, but I also play a few here and there. I JUST finished Survivor Series the other day and it was a pretty good pay-per-view. My feuds BEFORE SS were,
Raw:
Kofi Kingston (WWE Champion) vs. Chris Jericho - started that month, will go on to TLC
Kane vs. John Cena - started that month, will go on to TLC.
Ryback vs. CM Punk - had started the month prior (was a medium feud) SS was their last match against each other.

SmackDown!:
Sheamus (World Heavyweight Champion) vs. Randy Orton - had started that month, will go onto TLC
Big Show vs. Batista - started the month prior (was a medium feud) it was SUPPOSED to end at SS
Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian - had started that month and ended at SS

I only played one match and watched the rest, here's the results:

Opening match: The Real Americans & Wade Barrett vs. Justin Gabriel, Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio
This was hands down one of the funnest matches I've played so far in '14. I've really been focusing on Wade Barrett lately, building him up to win the Royal Rumble when it comes around. In the past month (since losing his World title shot at Hell in a Cell) he's been undefeated. Taking out Gabriel, Sin Cara, Darren Young and Antonio Cesaro with ease. I put this match together as one of those surprise elimination matches you get sometimes. (I played as Barrett) It started out with Antonio just running over Gabriel, he was red within two minuets. When Justin tagged out to Sin Cara I tried to get Cesaro to tag me in but he refused and tagged in Swagger. I found this to be really cool because they did this a few times before finally tagging me in, as if they didn't want me on their team (because I beat them on SD!) So finally Jack tagged me in and we did that stupid leg trip into and elbow drop move. Sin Cara had beaten the absolute shit out of Swagger but I put his momentum to rest quickly. Now this was fucking awesome (I marked a little) I had thrown Cara into the corner to tag in one of my partners, but he reversed it and then Swagger tried to grab him but Cara was like "fuck no" and bitch slapped him off the apron. He went to run around and BAM! Bull Hammer straight to the face for the 1, 2, 3! I then tagged out to Cesaro who did battle with Gabriel and Mysterio for a bit before Rey met his demise at the hands of a very European uppercut. Now it was us three against Gabriel (who as I said was red in the first few minuets) So I was all "shit, this one's over." But nope, after Cesaro tagged out to Swagger, Jack and Justin fucking went at it and ended up on the outside where Gabriel put Jack through the announce table at the count of six and he didn't get back up. So now it was Antonio and I vs. Gabriel, but it wouldn't be for long as Justin pinned the dick off a roll-up reversal. Justin's celebration was shut down as I came into the ring and just destroyed him. I hit the wake up taunt, finisher combo to put him away and become the sole survivor. GG, Justin, GG.

Sheamus vs. Randy Orton World Heavyweight Championship Match
A meh match to be quite honest, I certainly hope they have a better one a TLC. It only last around nine minuets with Sheamus hitting the Celtic Cross (he still does that?) to get the pin. The only cool thing that came out of this match was Orton hitting an RKO and Sheamus kicking out at 2.999.

The Shield vs. Dolph Ziggler, The Miz & Ric Flair.
This was an alright match, probably one of the quickest six man tag team matches I've ever watched. Over the past few months, The Shield's been attacking the mid card area. A month or two back on an episode of Raw I had Dolph take on Dean Ambrose for his U.S. title and Ziggler beat him. Miz & Flair weren't so lucky in their tag team title match against Roman & Rollins. It was meant to be Truth in Ziggler's spot, as he and Dean have been butting heads over the past few weeks. But I played it off that The Shield attacked him backstage so Dolph took his spot. The first elimination went to The Shield, taking out Ziggler quickly. Seth hit him with the Sethwalker and got the pin. Miz & Flair came back though, taking out Rollins and Reigns via The Miz being a boss and hitting two Skullcrushing Finales. Dean was then taken out short after by Miz again who hit his tag team finisher (the top rope nutcracker) with Flair for the pin. 

Kane vs. John Cena
Generally this was a good match, no big spots or anything, their match at TLC should be a lot better. The story behind their feud is that last month while Kane was feuding with Jericho, who enlisted the help of The Real Americans, Cena helped him out, battling back from a shoulder injury that put him on the shelf for two months (he lost his title to Bryan and I had nothing to do with him so I injured him.) At Hell in a Cell, Kane beat Jericho in a cell match, then the next night on Raw they had a rematch with the #1 contendership on the line. Jericho beat Kane and I had it play out like Cena tried to come down to ringside and keep The Real Americans at bay but instead cost Kane the match. So Kane was pissed and attacked Cena the following week, which led to this match. Some pretty cool spots in this were Cena hitting the AA on the outside, Kane hitting his comeback into a signature/finisher combo and Cena hitting his diving five knuckle shuffle. Kane pinned John off a wake up taunt chokeslam. 

Ryback vs. CM Punk Last Man Standing Match
Awesome match with Ryback picking up the win to end the rivalry. It was super back and forth with both guys hitting their finishers and coming close to the win. Near the end of the match, Punk hit his GTS and the count got up six before Daniel Bryan came out of the audience and hit Punk with the knee that beat Cena (Bryan and Punk were feuding a few months back was Daniel was WWE champion.) Ryback then got up and hit Punk with the meat hook for the ten count. I've set up a Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk feud that will last until TLC, Ryback will still most likely be involved somehow. 

Big Show, Mark Henry & Alberto Del Rio vs. Cody Rhodes, Christian & Mick Foley
Because Universe is a dick and decided to injure Batista, I decided to throw in Foley as his replacement (he's the GM of SD! in my Universe.) This match was long and fucking boring as all hell. It was one of those matches where the computers just broke up every gosh darn pin that was attempted. It didn't help that they were pinning each other every other second. Foley was out first after he tapped quickly to the cross arm breaker (that's the only way he was going to get eliminated, Cody/Christian didn't have time to break it up.) Henry was out next at the hands of Cody who hit a pickup CrossRhodes on him for the pin. Del Rio was the next to fall by Cody who pinned him off the Alabama Slam. Big Show tried to hold his own but Christian shot him down with a kill switch. Again, such a bad match. 

Kofi Kingston vs. Chris Jericho WWE Championship Match
This was decent enough, it was pretty short for a main event, only about eleven or so minuets. Kofi retained (thank goodness) after a running Trouble in Paradise. I'm wanting Jericho to win the title off Kofi at TLC in a ladder match, so it would have sucked if he won at SS. Kingston won the WWE title off Bryan by cashing in his Money in the Bank by the way. Jericho kinda dominated most of the match, shutting down Kofi's offense. But after hitting his comeback, Kofi got back into it and finished things off a while later with a running Trouble in Paradise from across the ring. 

And that's that, I'll post the results for TLC when I get there.
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:00 am

Pretty solid but how good would of Batista VS Show been any way?....
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Alright, so I just finished up TLC and it was one of the best pay-per-views I've had so far. Everything went the way I wanted it to, save a few surprises which were awesome. So here are the results:

Opener: Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz W/Ric Flair United States Championship
A pretty good opener. Every since their Survivor Series match these two have been at each others throats with Ric Flair trying to keep things civil as The Shield is still skulking around. The match was heavily controlled by Ziggler who got his first three pin attempts broken up by Flair. After being kicked out of the match it wasn't love before Dolph locked in the sleeper hold and made Miz tap out. Post match The Shield rushed the ring and destroyed both men, putting an end to their long feud with the mid-card superstars. Dean Ambrose promised "this is just the beginning."

Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk Chairs Match
Holy tits, awesome match. Extremely back and forth and I honestly had no idea who was going to win this one. So many close falls and Bryan came so close to tapping out to the anaconda vise but he used resiliency to get out of it. Same as Punk, he came within inches of tapping out to the Yes Lock. Punk got out of it though and put Bryan down with a sweet GTS. 

Sheamus vs. Randy Orton World Heavyweight Championship Tables Match
The shortest match on the card, but still a lot better than their Survivor Series match in my opinion. Sheamus controlled the early parts of the match, but Orton was hanging in there and came back towards the end. The finish came when Sheamus set Orton up for the Celtic Cross through the table, but Orton reversed it, dropping down behind Sheamus and nailing him with an RKO through the table. (In reality Orton just speared him through the table in the corner.) Randy Orton is the new World Heavyweight Champion!

Cody Rhodes W/Kaitlyn vs. Alberto Del Rio W/Layla Intercontinental Championship
These two have been going back in forth on SD! for the past month, Del Rio picking up a win in singles competition against Cody Rhodes to get this title shot. Two weeks before TLC I had Cody/Kaitlyn face Del Rio/Layla in a mixed tag match and Del Rio got the win. Then the next week I rematched it and Kaitlyn managed to pull out the win for her team. Cody had some really good defense in this match, blocking everything Del Rio threw at him. It wasn't long before Rhodes hit the CrossRhodes for the 1, 2, 3! 

Damien Sandow vs. Wade Barrett vs. Christian vs. Edge #1 Contenders Match For The World Heavyweight Championship
So yeah, these four have been doing great on SD! and I decided to reward them with a contenders match. Barrett, still on his mini barrage, beating Foley, Christian, and Sandow all in singles combat over the past month, managed to pin Edge for the win. This was decent match with a few close call saves, Edge got a 2.999 pin on Damien before Barrett broke it up. So now it looks to be Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble (which means my hope of Wade winning the Rumble is gone.) I've set up their feud, so we'll see if Wade can win the title and carry it to Wrestlemania.

Kane vs. John Cena Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match
A good ending to their feud for sure. One of the best matches on the card as Kane picked up the win after sending Cena crashing off the ladder through a table (In reality he just hit his signature then climbed up and pulled whatever was hanging up there down.) I honestly thought Cena had this one as he was absolutely shit kicking Kane the entire time. He even revered Kane's comeback and hit his own which was awesome sauce. 

Kofi Kingston vs. Chris Jericho WWE Championship Ladder Match
Fucking amazing match. A ton better than their Survivor Series match for sure. This match had so many spots it's hard to pick my favorites. We had Jericho hit his codebreaker off the ladder, Chris go for a corner move but Kingston reversed it and when he pushed him back he hit the Trouble in Paradise. Kingston pushed the ladder over at one point while Jericho was on it and sent him crashing to the outside (though he no sold it and got right up, lel.) Kofi has a nice moment mid match when he hit Chris with the ladder then set him up for the boom drop. He nailed it and went for his wake up taunt but Jericho reversed it and hit his codebreaker again, climbing the ladder for the win. Chris Jericho was the new WWE Champion! Yes, I said was. The next night the two had an even better singles match on Raw where Kingston took back his WWE Championship. Poor Jericho, don't worry though, he'll get another shot at his title as it'll be Kingston vs. Jericho vs. Punk at the Royal Rumble in a triple threat match. 

I'll be back when I finish the Royal Rumble to post the results. Who do you guys think will win the thirty man over the top rope Royal Rumble match and advance to the main event of Wrestlemania?
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Sin Cara.

Also, I see you're using a bit of creative license to spice things up a bit. Good idea.
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Did the shield actually attack Miz and Dolph in a cutscene or did you just say that happened to spice things up?
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 9:58 am

Shucky ducky quack quack, the Royal Rumble has come and past. And what an event it was! Now we look forward to Elimination Chamber, the last stop on the road to Wrestlemania! I'll get into what I have planned for 'Mania feud wise later, for now, here are the results for The Royal Rumble pay-per-view;

Opener: Antonio Cesaro vs. Cody Rhodes Intercontinental Championship
Pretty normal match, nothing special. Cody Rhodes nailed the Disaster Kick to pick up the win and retain his title.

Damien Sandow vs. Mick Foley
These two shared a short feud leading up to the Rumble where Damien got sick of not getting the chances he deserved, so he took it to the GM's office. Foley said he's gotten many chances then Damien took it upon himself to attack Foley and tell him that he shouldn't be the GM of SD! This culminated in Christian siding with Foley and taking on Damien the following week where he got the win. Then Big Show got involved, siding with Damien to take on Christian and Foley in a tag team match the next week. But much to the displeasure of Damien, Foley booked him against Big Show the next week and Big Show got the win via a sweet W.M.D. This match was alright, nothing too special. Damien got a near fall off the elbow of disdain and even hit his finisher on the outside, but pins obviously weren't allowed out there. In the end, Foley hit his double arm ddt following a superplex to pick up the victory. 

Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler United States Championship
This one went at the same pace as the Antonio/Rhodes match. There was nothing amazing that happened, and it was rather quick with Dolph making Swagger tapout to the sleeper hold. 

Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton World Heavyweight Championship
A pretty good match with Barrett taking it to Orton for the majority of it. Unfortunately for Mr. Barrett, Randy came back strong late into the match. But Wade wasn't going to go down without a fight! He set Orton up for the Bull Hammer, but Orton ducked, whipped Barrett around, and nailed him with the RKO for the 1, 2, 3! (Orton really just kicked Wade in the gut then hit the RKO, lel.) These two will be having a rematch at Elimination Chamber where hopefully Barrett will win and go into 'Mania the champion! 

Kane vs. Triple H
Triple H returned this past month to shut down the monster that's been terrorizing his company, Kane! Over the past four week these two have been butting heads in backstage brawls, K.O. matches, you name it! They then agreed, having a contract signing that of course turned ugly, to have a sanctioned match at The Royal Rumble, but Triple H hasn't been in a match in over seven months! The match itself was really a squash match, it's as if my universe could tell Hunter hadn't been in a match for some time, cause he sucked! He had a small comeback mid match, but Kane shut it down, nailing Triple H with the tombstone piledriver to get the pinfall victory. 

Kofi Kingston vs. Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk WWE Championship
This was a pretty awesome match, as I had expected. Kofi/Punk teamed up in the start against Jericho (which I found to be really cool) and got him damaged pretty quickly. Then Kofi and Punk went at it, kick the fuck out of each other with Jericho poking in every so often. A cool moment was when Kofi and Jericho were on the outside and Punk was knocked out after a lionsault on the inside. When Punk got up he rebounded off the ropes and did his signature suicide dive, nailing Kofi (it hit Jericho to, but not fully.) The ending came when Jericho hit his codebreaker on Punk and Kofi stole his pin (the A.I. just fucking stood there, lel.) 

Royal Rumble Match
Honestly, this was a pretty boring and bland Rumble match. A ton of big people got eliminated early. Cena was only in there for about two minuets before he was tossed out by Daniel Bryan. There were a few awesome spots though, like When Diesel came out as a surprise entrant, then the next to enter was The Great Khali. While Khali was walking down the ramp I was like, "man, it'd be awesome if Diesel and Khali started fighting." And they did! In fact, they only fought each other the entire time until Diesel finally tossed the giant over the top rope, then he himself was thrown out right after by Mark Henry. It was cool to see The Miz & Ric Flair team up also. They didn't attack each other at all and they even eliminated a few guy together. They met their demise at the hands of Henry though, who eliminated the both of them in unison. It got really good near the end when their were only six superstars left, it was Dean Ambrose, Christian, The Big Show, Alberto Del Rio, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater. Heath was tossed out by Dean via a corner clothesline while on the other side of the ring Gabriel was eliminated by The Big Show via pushing him out with his massive leg. Del Rio met his downfall when Christian tossed him over the top, followed by the Big Show who was also taken out by Christian. The final two were Dean Ambrose and Christian, but that didn't last long as Christian threw Dean into the corner, and just as things were looking bad for the leader of The Shield, he used his finisher icon to save himself, then proceeded to whip captain charisma over the top rope to score the win! Yes, Dean Ambrose won the Royal Rumble match! And before the show came to a close, Dean grabbed a mic ringside and with heavy breaths said, "It's . . . Time . . ."

And that was the show! It was a good one for sure, now let's see what the Elimination Chamber holds in store for us!
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:37 am

These aren't the results, I just thought I'd post the match card for Elimination Chamber as it's already been set. I'm two weeks away now, so the actually results should be up by tonight or tomorrow. Who do you guys think will win these matches? If you get one right, you get nothing. 

Opener: Kofi Kingston vs. Seth Rollins vs. John Cena vs. Jack Swagger vs. CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho WWE Championship

Ryback vs. Daniel Bryan

AJ Lee W/Layla vs. Natalya W/Kaitlyn Divas Championship

Mark Henry vs. Sheamus 

Kane vs. Triple H No Holds Barred Match

Alberto Del Rio vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Big Show vs. Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow #1 Contenders Match For The World Heavyweight Championship
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Wow, amazing pay-per-view. It was a lot better than I thought it'd be. 

Opener: Kofi Kingston vs. Seth Rollins vs. John Cena vs. Jack Swagger vs. CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho WWE Championship
Big props to Jack Swagger in this match who eliminated the first three people like the tank that he is. Kingston and Rollins started things off but nothing interesting really happened until CM Punk came in. He and Kofi just double teamed the fuck out Rollins. Then when Rollins and Kofi tried to double team Punk he was like fuck no and bitch smacked them both. Cena was the next to come in and he and Seth went off into their corner and fought while Kofi and Punk fought on the other side of the ring. Next out was Jericho who took a beating at the hands of CM Punk. Meanwhile Kofi and Seth were fucking each other up while Cena was just sort of there. Jack was the last one out and he and Kofi butted heads, going at for a good five minuets. The first elimination came when Swagger reversed a groggy grapple by Kingston and rolled him up for the 1, 2, 3! The WWE Champion was the first man out, we were guaranteed a new WWE Champion! The next man out was Jericho who tapped out like a little bitch to the Patriot Lock. Now it was down to Seth, Cena, Swagger and Punk. Swagger and Punk branched off and fought back and forth while Seth and John clashed once more, this time on the outside. They threw each other into the steel a good ten times before making their way back into the ring. When they did, they witnessed Punk getting rolled up Mr. Swagger for the elimination. Cena was then double teamed for the last part of the match by both Seth and Jack. But he broke out of it and managed to nail the double Attitude Adjustment to pin Swagger, but not Seth. Cena was on the receiving end of Seth's finisher, but he managed to lift his shoulder up before the three count. Cena then proceed to hit his comeback, a top rope five knuckle shuckle, then the Attitude Adjustment for the final elimination. John Cena is the new WWE Champion! Post match John Cena was attacked from behind by both Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose, making it crystal clear who Dean was choosing to face at Wrestlemania. 

Ryback vs. Daniel Bryan
This match was the result of a small feud I've been having off to the side. Ryback/Daniel are like the Team Hell No of my universe. It was a pretty decent match with Bryan picking up the win off the knee that beat Cena. HE'S NOT THE WEAK LINK!

AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn vs. Natalya Divas Championship
After AJ Lee and Layla interfered in Kaitlyn and Natalya's #1 contenders match a couple weeks back, the general manager of SmackDown! Mick Foley made it into a triple threat title match. It was an okay match, I didn't really pay too much attention. AJ Lee picked up the win off the black widow on Kaitlyn. 

Mark Henry vs. Sheamus
Meh. Sheamus won. These two were having a test of strength type feud over the past month, much like they did in the real WWE. Sheamus won every single competition so I was hoping Henry would win here. But nope, Sheamus buried him. 

Welp, my hopes of Wade going to Wrestlemania have been squandered. This was a pretty back and forth back, at many times I thought Barrett had it. But Randy came out on top after a swift punt kick to the head. Is this the end of Wade's career!?

Kane vs. Triple H No Holds Barred Match
A great way to end their feud if you ask me. They fucking went at it for a good fifteen minuets before Kane tombstoned Triple H onto a sledgehammer. Good game, Triple H, good game.  

Alberto Del Rio vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Big Show vs. Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow #1 Contenders Match
Best match of the night, hands down. I'm just going to speed through the eliminations as I don't feel like writing anymore. The first man out was Damien via roll up by Del Rio. Second out was Del Rio via the disaster kick by Cody Rhodes. Third out was Antonio after he tapped out to a sleeper hold by Christian. Fourth man out was Cody Rhodes after a killswitch. Big Show vs. Christian was really fun to watch, they put on a good show for the last six or so minuets. The ending came when Big Show knocked Christian out of the air with his catch finisher. Poor Christian. Big Show is now the #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship!
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:05 am

Alright, so now Wrestlemania has come and passed, and it was a pretty awesome pay-per-view. I'll come back later and add the full matches rundowns, for now I'm just going to post the results. 

Opener - Ryback, Daniel Bryan & Kane vs. Damien Sandow, Christian & Sheamus
(I played as team SmackDown! in this match and holy shit, this was THE best tag team match I've ever played. It lasted about twenty-six minuets.) Daniel Bryan made Damien Sandow (me) tap out via a catapult no lock!

Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk No Disqualification Match
CM Punk picked up the victory.

The Miz vs. Ric Flair
The Miz made Flair tap out to the figure three-and-a-half.

Edge vs. The Undertaker
The streak lives on! Taker def. Edge!

Big Show vs. Randy Orton World Heavyweight Championship
Your winner, and NEW! World Heavyweight Champion. . . The Big Show! 

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H
Michaels pins his best friend for the win!

Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena WWE Championship
Dean nailed the headlock driver to put Cena away! New WWE Champion!
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:45 am

Got them Extreme Rules results yo. 

Opener: The Miz vs. Ric Flair I Quit Match loser leaves WWE
After a long and grueling match, with Flair ALMOST making Miz quit via the figure four, The Miz makes Flair say I quit with the figure three and a half. Ric Flair must now leave WWE. . . For good . . . Maybe. 

Damien Sandow vs. Sheamus Tables Match
Damien Sandow sidesteps a brouge Kick to send Sheamus crashing though a table in the corner. 

Alberto Del Rio, Mark Henry & Big E Langston vs. Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan & Kane 6-Man Tag Team Match
This was a surprise match, a rematch from last weeks Raw where Ziggler's team got the win via disqualification. This time Dolph got the clean win by making Del Rio tap the fuck out. 

Big Show vs. Randy Orton World Heavyweight Championship 2/3 Falls Match
Meh match. Their Mania match was 10x better. Randy got the first fall of an RKO. Show got the next two via a chokeslam and a punt kick reversal into a knockout punch. Show retains, wooo!

Chris Jericho vs. Christian Extreme Rules Match
AWESOME match. Nearly every weapon save the bat was used in this one. This is by far my favorite feud going on right now. Jericho picked up the win following a codebreaker. 

Wade Barrett vs. John Cena Submission Match
Pretty good match, Wade held his own, but Super Cena had the upper hand throughout most of the match. The STF finally put Bad News Barrett out of commission. THAT BITCH TAPPED. 

Dean Ambrose vs. CM Punk WWE Championship Extreme Rules Match
Awesome main event, not as good as the Jericho/Christian match, but still good in it's own rights. Punk hit his signature elbow through a table which was pretty kickass. But the second city saint just couldn't get it done. Dean nailed Punk with the headlock driver after reversing a GTS to score the pin. Ambrose is still the WWE champion!
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:41 pm

Wade just can't win maybe next PPV have him compete in a match for his career lets see if Wade can win then and save his career!
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:14 am

Shit, Beast, I kinda forgot about this. I'm at Night of Champions now, ha ha. I'll start doing the results again, but I can't really remember the past few pay-per-views. Just know that Wade Barrett won the Money in the Bank match, then cashed in on Kane the night after SummerSlam. He's the new WWE champion! And also the shows have combined into one, like current day WWE. The card for Night of Champions is as follows;

Wade Barrett (c) vs. Kane WWE Championship

Big E (c) vs. Daniel Bryan United States Championship 

Fandango (c) vs. Christian Intercontinental Championship

Mark Henry & Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Cody Rhodes & Kofi Kingston Tag Team Championships

Batista vs. Triple H

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Ryback (c) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena World Heavyweight Championship
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:10 am

Good card look forward to reading the results, I think I am the only one that reads these results, cards regularly lol! But it does not really matter and one more thing if Kane VS Wade Barrett WWE title took place on PPV in the WWE such a money drawing match that would be...... (Vince shakes his head while counting his money)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's Universe Mode   Dashing's Universe Mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Dashing's Universe Mode
Page 1 of 1