Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Triumphant Return?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

A Triumphant Return? Empty
PostSubject: A Triumphant Return?   A Triumphant Return? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:45 am

[Be warned, this is my first ever promo]

*The crowd is a mixed reaction of cheers, boos and silence*

Lawler: "Ziggler!? I thought he was done after the Rumble!"

JR: "Are you really surprised that someone as cocky as Ziggler wasn't done with this business?"

Lawler: "No, but I was hoping he'd take a few decades off before coming back, so we wouldn't have to deal with him again."

JR: "Well, like it or not, he's here. Though he does seem a little different."

*While JR and King were talking, Ziggler made his way to the ring, soaking in the reaction, winking at every camera he sees*

*Once in the ring, Ziggler gestures for a microphone, once it's in his hands, he stands still for a moment, basking in the glory of standing center stage*

*Ziggler raises the mic to his mouth, a smile on his face as he gestures for quiet*

Ziggler: "Surprised? You shouldn't be. We all knew it was a matter of time before I returned, but even I didn't plan on such a short leave of absence. I was intent on taking at least a few months off relaxing on a beach, working on my tan. But something felt off, it was like something was missing in my life. I couldn't just sit back and enjoy my life after wrestling, I was bored. I even tried to wrestle in small local feds, but even that didn't help. Even though I was thrust into their main event scene, I was still just as bored as I would be sitting at home watching golf. And that's when it hit me, I knew what I was missing..."

*Ziggler trails off as he looks up towards the lights above the ring, suddenly a spotlight shines down on Ziggler as the other lights in the arena go dim*

Ziggler: “I missed the spotlight. Not the fans, not the competition I faced every night. I didn't even miss my paycheck and believe me, I was paid quite well. I want nothing more than to stand in MY spotlight in MY ring. When I stand in this spotlight, I am the center of the universe. Whether you love me or hate me, whether you cheer or boo, it means nothing to me so long as I am basking in the glow of MY spotlight. So I'm putting the entire locker room on notice. You can continue with your little feuds and your title matches and even try to come out here an upstage me all you want. As long as each and every one of you realizes that you do all of this inside MY spotlight. And I do NOT like to share.

*Ziggler goes to leave the ring, but stops on the apron. He begins leaning on his side towards the inside of the ring*

Ziggler: "And in case any of you forgot, my name is Dolph Ziggler and I am here to Steal. The. Show"

*Ziggler flips the mic back into the ring as he drops down to the floor. His music hits as he begins to walk towards the ramp, the crowd again a mixture of boos and cheers. The smile faded from Dolph's face the further away from the ring he got and before disappearing backstage, he looked towards the ring as if watching the love of his life walk away. With a shake of his head, Dolph disappeared behind the curtain*

[This Promo is Closed to replies, but open for Feedback]
Back to top Go down
DullChameleon

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return?   A Triumphant Return? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:00 pm

Awww yeah, the Show Off is back in business
Back to top Go down
M1dNightKiller

M1dNightKiller

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return?   A Triumphant Return? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Good Job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Triumphant Return?   A Triumphant Return? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Triumphant Return?
Page 1 of 1