Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.

Go down 
+10
JOHNmicheals_CMpunk
EnemyIYH
Holybatman
Suntanners
Alveuss
DJ
The Beast
Twysted
jcmurphy
SlymR
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SlymR

I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  Empty
PostSubject: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:57 pm

For my Universe, I want an all CAW NXT. I tried this with random CAWs from CC, but I found it hard to care what was going on. That's where you come in. If you make an original CAW and upload it to CC, I can use it for my NXT. They don't even have to be male. NXT has quite a strong female roster and I'd be more than happy to recreate that in my own Universe. Hell, you can have both. You can even upload a team if you really want to.

Some rules though; Overalls should be no higher than 83, with no stat lower than 65. That way you can't use Tag/Toughness as dump stats. Also, submission should be no higher than 75 unless you want a submission finisher. For Diva CAWs the max Overall should be 75, with no stat lower than 60. Again, submission should be no higher than 75, unless you have a submission finisher. If you already have a CAW uploaded with stats that don't fit the criteria, I can just change them myself. Bear in mind that unless you tell me what you want them at, I'll have to make it up.

As for movesets, it's nice if you try to be as unique as possible when it comes to finishers/signatures. I don't want to have 8 people using superkicks, 5 using the RKO etc. Submissions are allowed, but only as a finisher. Don't want some poor guy having to use resiliency to break out of a sig just to be put into a finisher straight after.

I'm going to watch every match, so there'll be no favouritism going on. There's a show every Tuesday, a minor show on Thursday, with a "PPV" every second Sunday so titles can switch hands. There will be a MITB match, but no rumble. All story options will be turned on, but only Universe will make use of them. That means I won't be booking fueds and creating/disbanding teams.

The titles will be:
Major - NXT Championship
Minor - NXT Intercontinental Championship ('94 IC title belt)
Tag - NXT Tag Team Championship
Diva (If anyone bothers to make any) - NXT Women's Championship (Women's Championship belt)

I have placeholders for the titles atm, but I'm going to have a tournament to determine the actual champions once I get enough CAWs.

I'm going to post updates about what's happening in my Universe for my own (and hopefully your) amusement as time progresses. If you want to join in with your own Universe, you should. You can use whatever set up you want, but feel free to post what's happening here so we can all see. And remember, this is all for fun so you don't need to take part if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
jcmurphy

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Try searching TPGNXT on cc. Quite a few people may caws for his caw universe
Back to top Go down
jcmurphy

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:28 pm

*made
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:02 pm

That's what I used before. I kept some of the best (Well, a few that I like), then got rid of the rest. I'd prefer have CAWs from people I would interact with more than just random people from GameFAQs. It's easier to care about what happens other than to mine and friends CAWs that way, IMO. Plus, this way, it gets more people from the fed involved, seeing as how I'll probably be posting the diary here.
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:36 am

I have uploaded The Most Manliest Man in the Manliverse aka Third Vice Presidential Sea Lord and Commander in Chief of the Seven Seas Sir Reginal Jones Queensly, the Captain of the Nine Frontiers and Leader of the Four Folds of the United Galaxy of the Milky Way. He is a 90 because, he is that fucking manly.

I'll upload another version with lower stats and his second finisher fixed though.

Name - Sir Queensly
Signatures
-3 Clicks & A Quarter (Discus Clothesline Combo)
-Boot Cleaner (Blackout)
Finishers
-Around the Universe (Sethwalker)
-Too Much Manliness (Bullhammer)

He's just too much god damn manliness. Just look at his full title: Third Vice Presidential Sea Lord and Commander in Chief of the Seven Seas Sir Reginal Jones Queensly, the Captain of the Nine Frontiers and Leader of the Four Folds of the United Galaxy of the Milky Way. Why does he have a Bullhammer? Because I needed a catch finisher because his manliness can come from just about anywhere.
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:59 am

^^^ Please WWE dont make a character like this and put him on Raw or any wrestling promotion...
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:09 am

Mark Henry wrote:
^^^ Please WWE dont make a character like this and put him on Raw or any wrestling promotion...
And here ladies and gentlemen, we can see the young 'damsel' feeling overpowered and jealous by the all the manliness that pours from the pores of Third Vice Presidential Sea Lord and Commander in Chief of the Seven Seas Sir Reginal Jones Queensly, the Captain of the Nine Frontiers and Leader of the Four Folds of the United Galaxy of the Milky Way.

See what happens when you can't handle the manliness? NEVER insult the manliness.

Last edited by Twysted on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:11 am

Twysted wrote:
Mark Henry wrote:
And here ladies and gentlemen, we can see the young 'damsel' feeling overpowered and jealous by the all the manliness that pours from the pores of Third Vice Presidential Sea Lord and Commander in Chief of the Seven Seas Sir Reginal Jones Queensly, the Captain of the Nine Frontiers and Leader of the Four Folds of the United Galaxy of the Milky Way.

See what happens when you can't handle the manliness? NEVER insult the manliness.
Pours from the pores?
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:39 am

I lol'd. Sir Queensly... more like Sir QUEERSLY, MIRITE. Right... guys?
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:43 am

SlymR wrote:
I lol'd. Sir Queensly... more like Sir QUEERSLY, MIRITE. Right... guys?
And once again, we are presented with the site of a weakling who is envious of the manliness that surrounds The Manliest Man in the Manliverse.

Go ahead, keep hating. But when he is the champion of everything, you'll know. Trust me, you'll know.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:47 am

^ Not as manly as Xander Slate. No Sir.
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:51 am

Paul Anderson could tuck his penis, wear a dress and introduce himself as Paula and he'd STILL be manlier than Sir Queersly, nevermind Xander Shit.

#CheapHeat
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:05 am

SlymR wrote:
Paul Anderson could tuck his penis, wear a dress and introduce himself as Paula and he'd STILL be manlier than Sir Queersly, nevermind Xander Shit.

#CheapHeat
That's because he is Paul motherfucking Anderson. While Sir Queensly is the Most Manliest Man in the Manliverse, Paul Anderson is the Most Manliest Man in the Time-Space Continuum.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:36 am

I think you'll find that Alveuss is quite clearly the manliest of all, and he proves that in everyone's universe mode not just my own. Dashing's universe: 4 time NXT champion and has also held the tag titles, Suntan: Won the money in the bank therefore proving beyond the shadow of a doubt who the real king of ladder matches really is, he then went on to cash in and win, defend in an elimination chamber and headline Wrestlemania. SlymR: was involved in the best feud and series of events I've ever heard about in any universe, a short reign but still held the NXT championship.

SO, The Third Vice Presidential Sea Lord and Commander in Chief of the Seven Seas Sir Reginal Jones Queersly, the Captain of the Nine Frontiers and Leader of the Four Folds of the United Galaxy of the Milky Way can kindly step aside. As can Xander Shit, Pierre Bumson and Paula Anderson. The spotlight belongs to Alveuss and he doesn't share.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:23 am

Xander has chest hair though.
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:40 am

Pierre Thompson is black so he wins.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:00 am

"Alveuss looks like a character from Assassin's Creed" according to MadDash. Both your points are moot.

Last edited by Alveuss on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:20 pm

So's yours, because you can't spell moot.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:10 pm

I don't have the game but hers a character idea.

Name: King Morvin
Description: fat luchadore who gained the "King" title from winning a King of the ring tournament on an online video game and he can't seem to let it go.
Appearance: He wears a green mask with an orange design (possibly flames). He also has green tights with a similar design like hulk hogans tights that's orange. He has a chubby face with dirty blonde hair. He has a hairy chest with a dragon tattoo on his upper torso. Preferably on the ribs but it's whatever.
Signatures:
Fall of humanity
Scissors Kick
Finishers:
Snap Powerslam
Fallen Dragon Drop (Houston Hangover)
Additional Info: this man can be used as a joke/jobber who is top of the low card. His move set is similar to bam bam bigalows fighting style.

Somebody should make this dude so I can download him when I get the game.

Last edited by Holybatman on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Will do, I get bored when nobody is on anyway so this will pass the time
Back to top Go down
EnemyIYH

EnemyIYH

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:12 pm

So. I finally got around to messing with Paint Tool. This is NOT my final version, but I feel like it's suitable and not as generic as the first version I uploaded. Download the most recent.

Tags: Austin, Cross,
Name: Austin Cross
Nickname: "The Holy Diver"
Theme: "Holy Diver" - Killswitch Engage (ily Dio R.I.P. but this makes a better theme)
Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri

You'll have to change the stats to these.
Strike Power: 80
Grapple Power: 70
Submission: 75
Strike Defense: 75
Grapple Defense: 70
Speed: 80
Jump: 80
Agility: 83
Adrenaline: 70
Recovery: 72
Toughness: 74
Durability: 75
Charisma: 87
Tag-team: 80
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Done. I might make Batman's guy because Alveuss hasn't yet...

C'mon people! GIVE ME YOUR CAWS!!!
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:32 am

Forgot to mention that King Joey walks out with a paper crown on his head.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:55 am

Name:
Mr. Dink

Description:
He's a very well manored man. He's actually a lawer. Think of Damian Sandow but with the 60's gelled black hair. More like a skinny version of Joseph Park. The black suit. The deep voice and the glasses. He may look like a total panzi when walking to the ring, but he has skill. He takes off his entire suit to reveal an amature werstling attire and and head protection. His fighting style is the basic wrestling style. No super awesome high flying abilities and no super strength power bombs. But he can pull off a surprise from here and there. He can do things with his body that nobody else can.

Signature:
Double Arm DDT
Goldust's uppercut (Forgot what it's called)

Finishers:
Hangman Neckbreaker
Dink Stunner (Santino Stunner)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next