Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.

Go down 
+10
JOHNmicheals_CMpunk
EnemyIYH
Holybatman
Suntanners
Alveuss
DJ
The Beast
Twysted
jcmurphy
SlymR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:38 pm

ill upload john micheals onto CC , hes a cocky asshole who 9 times out of 10 talks himself into a corner he can get out of . He's always refered to himself as the big deal in pro wrestling . hes got alot of tattoos and some fun designs on his trunks but all in all hes pretty standard indy guy , think trent barretta esq anyways hes all yours if you wan2 plug him in to your nxt , i suggest him for the mid card thats where i always kept him on smackdown
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:32 pm

JOHNmicheals_CMpunk wrote:
ill upload john micheals onto CC , hes a cocky asshole who 9 times out of 10 talks himself into a corner he can get out of . He's always refered to himself as the big deal in pro wrestling . hes got alot of tattoos and some fun designs on his trunks but all in all hes pretty standard indy guy , think trent barretta esq anyways hes all yours if you wan2 plug him in to your nxt , i suggest him for the mid card thats where i always kept him on smackdown
Damn, even John doesn't push himself.
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:04 am

Once I get your guy, I'll be able to start. Finally.

I'm actually rather underwhelmed to be quite honest. Oh well, at least I got a few people.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:18 am

My girlfriend and I have got a shit load of characters uploaded. Some are silly (like Gothrawg and Dar) and others are pretty neat like my Rage. Search under NCW and go nuts! I recommend Rage, Grid, and Link for a Stable called the Black Strike Renegades. Also if you want a big fat guy, get UFF too. You can probably figure out that abbreviation. Heh heh
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:54 am

Ugly Fat Fuck?
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:18 am

Alveuss KoL wrote:
Ugly Fat Fuck?
You got it! Naturally, I needed to Abbreviate the name for it to be uploaded. I even had problems with uploading Queen Susanna. Especially when I had "The Queen of the Evil Whores" in her description. Not PG material I reckon.
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:34 pm

Ugly Fat Fuck? Queen of the Evil Whores? These are some... interesting characters. I'll take a look and grab a few. Maybe I'll get to flesh out the divas roster as well. I only have one. :V
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:01 pm

I've got two uploaded, you would need to edit their stats though. Dave Turner is just a normal dude, should be able to find him easy, then once you find him you can search my GT for Frank the Clown
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Alright, I finally got it started.

I simmed a KOTR involving most of the roster to determine the NXT Champion, with the semi finalists(aside from the winner) competing in a separate triple threat to determine the NXT IC Champion. So, your new NXT Champion? Paul Anderson. Sir Queensly, Matsuda and the runner up of the tournament, Chris Strong went head to head in a triple threat match. Chris Strong won after a vicious Spike Piledriver to Matsuda to become the IC Champion. I simmed a tag match between 2 of the 3 teams beforehand. The team of Alpha & Omega (which I have temporarily dubbed Revelations, because Fallout 3) came out on top to become the Tag Team Champions. Finally, I simmed a Elimination Fourway between the divas for the NXT Women's Title, which was won by Lilith Blaze (Some vampire/goth chick from CC) after a Cradle DDT to Link Fisher.

So, after all that, the champions are:

NXT Champion - Paul Anderson
NXT Intercontinental Champion - Chris Strong
NXT Tag Team Champions - Revelations(Alpha & Omega)
NXT Women's Champion - Lilith Blaze

Now, after resetting Universe, and setting everything up, we've got our first show!

One on One
Queen Susanna vs (c)Lilith Blaze

One on One
Jade Green vs Link Fisher

Triple Threat
Dave Turner vs Rabid Grid vs (c)Chris Strong

Tag Team
(c)Revelations vs Dante Injustice & Teryo Law

Triple Threat Elimination
Travis Keith vs Austin Cross vs Rage

One on One Steel Cage Match
Alveuss vs Sir Queensly

Main Event - One on One Extreme Rules
Pierre Thompson vs (c)Paul Anderson

The first match seemed to be a simple squash match, with the champ taking control early on. Susanna reversed a few moves here and there, but just couldn't mount any sort of offence, so when Lilith hit the Cradle DDT I assumed it was over, but boy was I wrong. Susanna not only kicked out of the pin, but made a comeback culminating in a Powerbomb and a Pinfall victory over the Women's Champ.

Result: Queen Susanna def. (c)Lilith Blaze

The second match was what I assumed the first was going to be. Being my creation, Jade Green quickly took control, dominating the entire match, ending it with a Sunset Flip Powerbomb.

Result: Jade Green def. Link Fisher

The third matchup, the first of the triple threats, was rather interesting. Dave Turner and Rabid Grid formed an alliance to take out Intercontinental Champion Chris Strong. This beatdown continued until Grid eventually turned on Turner, hit him with a Chokeslam, then made Chris Strong tap out with a bear hug.

Result: Rabid Grid def. Chris Strong & Dave Turner

The tag match was an interesting affair. Dante Injustice and Teryo Law are the third team, and the team I opted to not give a title match to. They took it to the Tag Champs however, and, after a very back and forth match, won when Law hit Omega with the Fisherman Driver.

Result: Teryo Law & Dante Injustice def. Revelations

The Triple Threat Elimination was a good match. Nobody teamed up, and it was a truly competitive match. It ended with a bit of an upset, as Travis Keith, easily the dominating force in this match, was eliminated by a Dragon Suplex from Austin Cross as he stood up from getting a Pinfall over Rage.

Result: Austin Cross def. Travis Keith & Rage

The Steel Cage Match was quite the disaster. After an initial chuckle during their entrances, I was met with extreme boredom and regret. The AI spent 45 minutes pulling each other off the cage, attempting to climb straight away, then getting pulled down again. Occasionally, one would hit a finisher right after pulling them down, so they'd get slightly further up before being pulled down. Eventually Alveuss reversed Queensly's pull down attempt and made it over. Remind me to never allow Universe to book any more Steel Cage Matches.

Result: Alveuss def. Sir Queensly

Alright, time for the Main Event! As per usual, a match with my CAW just means total domination. It's all they know. Unfortunately, that also includes getting dominated. Continuing the trend of Champions getting beat, Pierre beat Anderson after putting him through a table, then hitting the spinebuster on a trashcan. Devastating. On the plus side, I got the first cutscene after this match, with Anderson offering a handshake, and Pierre accepting.

Result: Pierre Thompson def. (c)Paul Anderson

Not a bad first show IMO. Please note, I won't be writing for every match on every show, just the most noteworthy. Seeing as this was the first show, I did it for all.

A few things;

First of all, if anyone can think of a good name for Dante Injustice and Teryo Law, or a better name for Alpha & Omega I'd be very appreciative.

Secondly, even though I already started, I am still looking for CAWs, male and female. Any new ones I download will be put into the roster after the next "PPV" event. So, if you don't have a CAW in the show, feel free to create one for me to use.

I'll post the results of the next show later today. Done too much typing on my phone right now. :V
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Call them Law & Disorder.

Also, I don't know if they have their CAWs up but you could always search for OCW. I feel like that's where you got Matsuda from (is he Asian? Does he have the People's Elbow or Shining Wizard as signatures?)

You could also go to the Leaderboards and go through the Top 5 in Top Creators. They generally have a bunch of original CAWs.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:46 pm

No King Morvin or Mr. Dink? Sad 
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:28 am

He's Asian, but I don't think it's the one from OCW. I found him searching TPGNXT. He was uploaded for someone on GameFAQs doing the same thing I am. I'll take a look at the top guys/OCW guys, maybe I'll find something good.

As for Law and Disorder... I had typed that in for the name, thought 'Nah, that's silly' and deleted it, but if people like it, I'll use it.

Batman, I was going to make your guys, but my xbox froze halfway through the first guy, and I couldn't be bothered starting again. You could always get the game and make them yourself...
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:19 am

When I do then Mr. Dink will destroy you all with his flashy ties and amature wrestling style.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:15 am

My CAW beat Twysted's? Suck it bitch, it's because my CAW is more manly than your little bitch
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:26 am

Alveuss KoL wrote:
My CAW beat Twysted's? Suck it bitch, it's because my CAW is more manly than your little bitch
Well my caw beat the champ so suck that bitchessss
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:28 am

Alveuss and Sir Queensly put on the single worst match I have ever seen. Like, it was so bad.
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:37 am

Book Alveuss vs Sir Queensly in a regular match, see what happens.
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:46 am

Right, so I have the results of the second show. Literally nothing happened. Seriously.

One on One
Alpha def. Pierre Thompson

One on One
Alveuss def. Dave Turner

One on One
Jake Evans def. Rabid Grid

One on One
Xander Slate def. Sir Queensly

One on One
Matsuda def. Jacob Cass(lol)

One on One
Omega def. Travis Keith

One on One
Chris Strong def. Rage

Hopefully the next show has something interesting happens.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:55 am

Dashing beat you Twysted... DASHING. In other news Alveuss wins, again Smile 
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:31 am

Results of the third show.
Triple Threat
Xander Slate def. Travis Keith & Matsuda

Fairly standard triple threat match. Xander pinned Keith while Matsuda was groggy on the apron.

One on One
Dave Turner def. Jacob Cass

Another fairly standard matchup. Turner won via Pinfall after a Superkick.

One on One
(c)Paul Anderson def. (c)Chris Strong

Domination was the theme in this match. The only offence Chris got in was his comeback sequence. Anderson then reversed his finisher, hit him with the Impaler DDT to pick up the victory.

One on One
Alveuss def. Dante Injustice

Another dominating performance, and another victory for Alveuss. Dante looked pretty strong though, refusing to tap to the Crossface and kicking out of several big moves before finally getting pinned after a Butterfly Backbreaker.

One on One
Teryo Law def. Austin Cross

This match was, once again, a fairly standard back and forth. Teryo Law hit his finisher first, and picked up a pinfall victory off the Fisherman Driver.

One on One - Number One Contender Match
Link Fisher def. Queen Susanna

A bit of an upset victory, as Fisher picked up a random submission win right after kicking out of a Powerbomb. After the match she held out her hand, but Susanna slapped it away.

One on One
Pierre Thompson def. Rabid Grid

Ok, this was actually a good match. It was fairly back and forth, then Pierre hit the Spinebuster. Grid kicked out, and the back and forth continued for a while. All of a sudden, Pierre uses movethief, and attempts a Chokeslam, but Grid reverses and hits a Chokeslam of his own, that just couldn't put Pierre away. Pierre then hit his Comeback sequence, then the Spinebuster and pinned Grid for the win.

Fairly good show all in all, still only one cutscene. I figure once rivalries start up, I'll start to see loads... Speaking if which, I decided to have a look at the rivalries page as they show up before they start. Three feuds are scheduled to begin following the first PPV; Jake Evans vs Matsuda, Lilith Blaze vs Jade Green and, definitely the funniest, Paul Anderson vs Alveuss. It seems these two simply cannot co-exist, and after what happened the last time, I'm actually rather excited lol.
Anyway, this is the last of the results for today. Too tired to do any more.
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:33 am

The Manliest Man in the Manliverse is just simply allowing others to look good before he starts stomping all over the place.
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Fourth show. Nothing happened again. I think it may be because it's a minor show.

One on One
(c)Omega def. Teryo Law

One half of the Tag Team Champions went head to head with, and defeated, one half of the Number One Contenders in the opener of this show.

One on One
Dave Turner def. Jake Evans

One on One
Rage def. Travis Keith

One on One
Austin Cross def. Rabid Grid

One on One
(c)Alpha def. Dante Injustice

Like the in the opener, the second half of both teams went head to head, with the champion once again taking home the victory.

One on One
Matsuda def. Xander Slate

Suck it, Dashing. That is all.

Triple Threat
(c)Chris Strong def. Jacob Cass & Sir Queensly

The NXT Intercontinental Champion took it to both competitors, and walked out the victor, gaining some momentum towards his title match at the first NXT PPV.

The card of the PPV looks promising. I'll sim the show after I get a shower.
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Alright, time for the first PPV. I had to edit the card because it mixed up some matches. It was supposed to be Revelations vs Law and Disorder, but it had Revelations vs Pierre Thompson & Rabid Grid, Chris Strong vs Dante Injustice and Paul Anderson vs Teryo Law. A bit of a cock up, but I fixed it. So, onto the results.

One on One
Rage def. Travis Keith

The first match of the night was definitely a good opener. With both guys in possession of high impact movesets, I was expecting a high impact match, and I was not let down. Both men took turns on offence, and racked up quite a high number of nearfalls. The match finally ended after Rage hit his comeback sequence, then the clothesline for a 2 count, followed by the Crucifix Powerbomb for the pin.

One on One
Queen Susanna def. Jade Green

This was an alright match. It was pretty apparent Susanna was going to win from the get go. She got a lot more offence in than Jade, but never fully remained in control, giving the illusion Jade could bring it back. It didn't happen though, which made me sad. Sad

NXT Tag Team Championship Match
Law & Disorder def. (c)Revelations

This was one of the greatest AI matches I have ever seen. In fact, it was one of the greatest tag team matches I have ever seen. Ever. I wish everyone could have seen it. It had everything you could want in a tag match. Near fall after near fall, save after save. At one point all four men were brawling in and outside of the ring. Halfway through the match, Teryo Law put Alpha through the announce table, then 5 minutes later, Dante hit Omega with a catch Superkick and the match still kept going for another 15 minutes. On several occasions, someone would get pinned and it would seem like the match was over, just for his partner to come flying through the air and break up the pin with a springboard move. It was action packed, and definitely my favourite match of the night. It finally ended when Dante reversed Alpha's finisher and hit another Superkick, and got the pinfall to win the NXT Tag Team Championships for his team.

NXT Intercontinental Championship
Rabid Grid def. (c)Chris Strong

This was a pretty boring match. Maybe because it followed the single greatest tag team match I have ever seen, but it was just so slow paced and still only lasted around 8 minutes. Rabid Grid won after a Chokeslam to become the new NXT Intercontinental Champion.

Triple Threat
Sir Queensly def. Xander Slate & Jake Evans

One thing that stood out for me was the hatred Evans and Queensly both held toward Xander Slate. Poor Xander tapped out to a random Full Nelson hold almost instantly, so Evans didn't have the chance to break it up lol.

NXT Women's Championship Match
(c)Lilith Blaze def. Link Fisher

This was a fairly normal match. Both girls had spurts of offence, but Lilith Blaze got the pin after the first Cradle DDT for a quick victory to retain her title.

NXT Championship Match
(c)Paul Anderson def. Pierre Thompson

Paul Anderson embarrassed Pierre Thompson in this match. It was going well for Pierre in the beginning, when he quickly went on the offensive, getting a 2 count from the clothesline. It was looking pretty bleak for Anderson when Pierre started to use his wake-up taunt, but Anderson reversed the Spinebuster. He hit the Impaler DDT, then used his own wake-up taunt and hit the Brogue Kick, and pinned Pierre to retain the title in about 15 seconds of offence. It took 2 moves for Anderson to win the match. Poor Pierre.

Well, that's it for the first PPV. I seen one of the best matches in my life, Xander Slate got his ass kicked and Paul Anderson retained his title. A successful show, if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:10 am

I DEMAND A REMATCH
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:18 am

I thought I was the number 1 contender?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next