Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.

Go down 
+10
JOHNmicheals_CMpunk
EnemyIYH
Holybatman
Suntanners
Alveuss
DJ
The Beast
Twysted
jcmurphy
SlymR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SlymR

I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:45 am

You were set to start a feud with Anderson the show following the PPV, but Pierre Thompson was actually the No. 1 Contender.

And Suntan... 2 moves. I wouldn't be clamoring for a rematch of an ass whoopin', son.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:13 am

Alright so NOW I'm the no. 1 contender? Lets hope we continue our history of amazing fueds
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:17 am

And while you're at it, maybe you could learn to spell feuds. 

Awesome topic and all, but it needs more Angel. <3
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:33 am

While you're at that maybe you could learn how to reply to messages Mad Bitch
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:39 am

Clearly I didn't need to quote your post for you to know I was talking to you. <3
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:43 am

Psssh, bitches be jealous. #Xander4Champ
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:46 am

Clearly I did need to quote you
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:02 am

OHHH You meant private messages. My bad... I'll get to that, eventually. <3
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:45 am

Nice to read my Rage and Suey are kicking so much ass. Guess I made them pretty stout as far as moves and attributes go.
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:50 am

I'm feeling really tired and sick and lazy, so the next few shows will just be results unless something significant happens.

Show Five

Tag Team Match
Black Strike Renegades def. Revelations

One on One
Alveuss def. Xander Slate

One on One
Chris Strong def. Jacob Cass

One on One
(c)Dante Injustice def. Austin Cross

One on One
Link Fisher def. (c)Lilith Blaze

After the match Jade came out and waved her hands over her crotch and pointed at Lilith. Possible lesbian action? Or a challenge for the title? You decide.

One on One
Jake Evans def. Matsuda

They shook hands after the match. They're in a rivalry, and they shook hands. Ugh.

One on One
(c)Paul Anderson def. Pierre Thompson

Well, you got your rematch Suntan, and got beat. Again. What was funny was that after the Headscissors Whip, you used comeback to jump back up to your feet, just to receive a kick to the face for your trouble. After the match Alveuss came charging to the ring to attack Anderson, laying him out with the belt. Bastard.

Show Six

One on One
Pierre Thompson def. Dave Turner

One on One
Alveuss def. Travis Keith

One on One
Link Fisher def. Queen Susanna

One on One
(c)Teryo Law def. (c)Rabid Grid

One on One
Matsuda def. Alpha

Triple Threat
Chris Strong def. Omega & Jacob Cass

One on One
Sir Queensly def. Rage

Notice how Anderson never shows up on the minor show? Lazy bastard.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:32 am

Alveuss... Messing everyone up Razz
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:24 am

I demand a rematch against Alveuss. DEMAND IT.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Just uploaded mine. Look for keyword "Shohei" and it should say "For SlymR" in the comment
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Alright. Downloaded your guy. Onto the show.

One on One
Queen Susanna def. Link Fisher

Incredible back and forth action in the opener. I honestly had no idea which way it was going to go, until Susanna hit the Powerbomb and got the pin.

One on One
Alpha def. Shohei

Shohei made a valiant effort in his debut match, kicking out of the former Tag Team Champion's finisher, only to be pinned by a rollup seconds later.

One on One
(c)Rabid Grid def. (c)Teryo Law

We had some champion versus champion action, with Rabid Grid going gead to head with Teryo Law. And what a match it was. Teryo Law has quickly become one of my favourites, because every time he's in a match it turns out really well. Both men took turns on the offensive, both getting 2 counts from their finishers. Eventually Grid put away Law with a vicious Chokeslam.

One on One
Rage def. Dante Injustice

This match played out exactly like the last one, with both men taking turns on offence. Eventually Rage put Dante away with a second Chokeslam.

One on One Extreme Rules
Jade Green vs (c)Lilith Blaze

Yes. An Extreme Rules divas match. It was glorious. There was a hilarious amount of weapon usage and a rollup reversal chain that went on for about 5 minutes. Lilith easily would probably have won had she not insisted on hitting her finishers outside the ring. Jade was too smart for that though, and made sure to throw Lilith into the ring before slapping on the Triangle Hold forcing the champ to tap out.

One on One Extreme Rules
Jake Evans def. Matsuda

Another glorious extreme rules match. There was tables! There was ladders! There was chairs! There was even a crutch, a baseball bat and a trashcan! There was a funny moment when both guys were holding weapons and swung at each at the same time. Evans hit first because his was faster. He eventually won with a bear hug, for whatever reason.

One on One
Pierre Thompson def. Alveuss

This match was alright. It started off with a cutscene of Alveuss knocking out the ref, but that amounted to nothing. There was a bit of back and forth action, and a pretty awesome chain of submission holds, but Pierre ended that when he just punched Alveuss and pinned him. Amazingly, I got another cutscene. Alveuss held up Pierre's arm while he was celebrating. That's right folks, Alveuss embraced the WWE fans, turning face. A week after he jumped Paul Anderson, and in a match against a face, Alveuss still turned. Lol.

That's it for now, I'll probably sim another show later.
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:15 pm

What Pierre and alveuss getting along? Aliens....
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Alveuss turned face? What are you doing you son of a bitch!?
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:35 pm

I know, right? What a tit! HE'S DESTROYING OUR FEUD!
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:12 am

Weird Fat Guy is my caw on CC...
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:49 am

Download my new Slate, SlymR. I updated his moveset and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:14 am

Got my xbox to play the game somehow, so I'm going to sim a few shows. I'm probably not going to go into detail on any of the matches unless I get a cutscene or it's a match worth talking about. Onto the results.

Show Eight

Triple Threat
Austin Cross def. Xander Slate & Shohei Ito

One on One

One on One
Teryo Law def. (c)Rabid Grid

One on One
Alpha def. Jacob Cass

One on One
Omega def. Dave Turner

One on One
Matsuda def. Travis Keith

One on One
Sir Queensly def. (c)Dante Injustice

Show Nine

One on One
Austin Cross def. Travis Keith

One on One
Chris Strong def. (c)Rabid Grid

One on One
Shohei Ito def. Xander Slate

One on One
(c)Dante Injustice def. Rage

One on One
Alveuss def. (c)Teryo Law

This was a good match, and the ending was pretty good. Alveuss hit his comeback sequence, then went for an Elbow Drop. Teryo, however, rolled clear and used a wake-up taunt. He then hit the Fisherman Driver and went for the pin, just for Alveuss to kick out at 2.9. After kicking out of a few more big moves, Alveuss finally reversed and began a strike reversal chain that ended with Alveuss spinning Teryo around, kicking him in the stomach and hitting the Headlock Driver for the pinfall. Also, there was no Paul Anderson involved for whatever reason.

One on One Extreme Rules
(c)Lilith Blaze def. Jade Green

Another extreme rules match for the divas. It seems that Lilith learned from her past mistakes though and made sure to hit her finishers inside the ring, and was able to pick up the victory.

One on One
Jake Evans def. Matsuda

Again. Boring match as well.

I may do some more shows later. I'll definitely go into more detail next time.

Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:46 am

Show Ten

One on One
Omega def. Jacob Cass

This was just a squash match. Nothing more, nothing less.

One on One
Jade Green def. Queen Susanna

This match was quite competitive. At the start, Susanna was trying to end things quickly, pinning after every move. After the third pin attempt, Jade took control of the match and put the premature pin attempts to an end. Both girls started taking turns on offence for a while, then out of nowhere Jade hit a Moonsault, used her wake-up taunt and made Susanna tap to the Buzzkiller.

Triple Threat
Dave Turner def. Travis Keith & Shohei Ito

I lost count of how many times I saw a double DDT, double gut buster, or that move where one guy holds the guy, while someone punches him. That was pretty much the entirety of the match. Dave won by hitting Travis with a superkick after he hit the bullhammer on Shohei.

One on One
Jake Evans def. (c)Rabid Grid

Another squash match. I don't even know. Grid has lost more matches as champion than he has won. His momentum must be really low, so he'll probably end up losing his belt at the next PPV.

One on One
Xander Slate def. Matsuda

As much as I hate to say it, this was a pretty good match. It was incredibly back and forth, and both men were getting plenty of nearfalls. Xander eventually won by using Matsuda's finisher against him.

One on One
Rage def. Sir Queensly

Another squash match. Three in one night, god damn it.

Triple Threat
Pierre Thompson def. Paul Anderson & Alveuss

This should have been a handicap match. Alveuss and Anderson are bitter rivals, but Pierre is an ally to them both. Being a face, I was sure he would side with recently turned Alveuss over Anderson, which is exactly what happened. When Pierre went for the pin, Alveuss didn't even try to break it up. Oh, I almost forgot. I got a cutscene. A very familiar one at that. Anderson joined Pierre in his celebration, just like Alveuss a few weeks prior. And, just like Alveuss, Anderson embraced the WWE fans. Yep, Pierre Thompson turned two heels face in a matter of weeks. Good guy.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:21 am

Can I see a stable forming? I think I can
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:32 am

The Super Friends!
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:04 am

And you guys say I'm mean lol
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:38 am

Some quick results leading up to the next PPV.

Show Eleven

One on One
Omega def. Jacob Cass

One on One Ladder
(c)Paul Anderson def. Pierre Thompson

One on One

One on One
Chris Strong def. Austin Cross

One on One
Alveuss def. (c)Teryo Law

One on One
Jade Green def. (c)Lilith Blaze

One on One
Jake Evans def. Matsuda

Show Twelve

One on One
Travis Keith def. Xander Slate

One on One
Jacob Cass def. Matsuda

One on One
Omega def. Shohei Ito

One on One
(c)Rabid Grid def. Alveuss

One on One
Alpha def. Dave Turner

One on One
(c)Lilith Blaze def. Queen Susanna

One on One
(c)Dante Injustice def. Austin Cross

I didn't go into detail because I wanted to get through the shows quickly. I might remove the minor show, or lower the number of matches on both shows. Also, I'm going to get more involved in the booking, starting with the PPV. This is what I have planned for the PPV:

One on One
Chris Strong vs. Jacob Cass

Title Match - NXT Intercontinental Championship
Fatal Fourway Extreme Rules Elimination
(c)Rabid Grid vs. Jake Evans vs. Pierre Thompson vs. Austin Cross

This match was originally a normal match, Grid vs. Anderson. I quickly remedied that though, and used the number 3 - 5 contenders and gave it some "spice"

Title Match - NXT Tag Team Championships
Tornado Tag Ladder Match
(c)Law & Disorder vs. Revelations

The Tag Titles weren't even being defended on this show for whatever reason, and seeing as Dante and Teryo are like Jeff and Matt Hardy, I thought defending the belts in a ladder match was the most appropriate, and most awesome way to do it.

One on One
Xander Slate vs. Travis Keith

Title Match - NXT Women's Championship
One on One
(c)Lilith Blaze vs. Jade Green

One on One
Matsuda vs. Sir Queensly

Title Match - NXT Championship
30 Minute Iron Man Match
(c)Paul Anderson vs. Alveuss

I would have made it a 60 minute match, but I didn't feel like watching an hour long match. 30 minutes I can do though, and it's still long enough for some great moments.

What do you think? Feedback is greatly appreciated and I'm willing to take note of any reasonable suggestions. I'm not going to sim the show yet, but I'll probably do it later today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.    I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your CAWs for an NXT show in my Universe.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next